Republic Guild looking for merger

Canadarox

A family oriented guild with 25+ members is looking for a new home. We are mostly an older generation guild with some of us having played online games for over 15 years. We are looking for a like minded guild that has similar goals within the game. We have a few hardcore, end content individuals as well as a few interested in nightly PvP, both ranked and unranked. But we also have some casual, laid back people that just want to run SM Ops and FPs for the camaraderie of playing with people they enjoy gaming with.

If any guilds think we'd be a good fit and your guild could benefit from our experience and game play knowledge we'd like to hear from you. Please leave guild web pages and any other pertinent information, along with an in game contact.

Please note ... this is a preliminary search at the moment, is still under discussion within our guild, and id dependent on agreement with our Guild Leader and the guild officers. Thanks for your consideration.

Hi there!

My name is Hayete and I run the recruitment initiative over at Force Disciples. I'd like to invite you to take a moment and read over our recruitment ad which I've linked at the end of this message to learn a little more about who we are and what we are about. I believe we are the kind of guild you're looking for in the event your leadership signs off on a merger. If you'd like to talk more or have any questions please let me know. The best ways to contact me are either through Enjin (There is a link in my signature, just click on my name) or in game (on ' Hayete ' ). Well good luck to you guys and enjoy SoR!

Click here to learn more about Force Disciples!

Definitely check out Pillars of Ashla (forum recruitment thread and website). It sounds like we share similar values in gaming. Real-life always come first and guild members are understanding and accommodating.

We have 2 progression nights per week for members who are end-game focused (currently Republic only, Imperial ones starting soon, as well as casual, fun op nights. We have a small group of PVP players, but would love to have more! There are also many casual, laid back people who just want to level, run flashpoints, work on conquest goals, or just hang out. If you have any questions, you can /cjoin poa and talk with guild members online (peak hours are best), or contact someone through the website or the recruitment thread.

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Canadarox, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Although, there are only a few of us that get involved in Ranked PvP or consistent Unranked but we would welcome others if we could expand our PvP force! Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are working on the new 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations (cleared Ravagers and chugging through Temple of Sacrifice) and have cleared the Hardmode Dread Operations. Also, we have a fully unlocked Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me, find me in-game and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and discuss further. Good luck and have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

If you're still looking EDGE of the Republic is a Christian based guild with strong family values. Many of our members have been around since beta and know the ins and outs of the game. We have several casual players as well as progression players. Do not discount us because of our Christian stance, we do allow non-believers to join the guild we simply prefer to take a stance on Christianity. We are a new guild, however, our members are dedicated to keeping things family-friendly. We have several members with small children who often will watch their parents play the game and we intend to set a good example for them. We also have an Imperial based guild for those of your guild with alts who may want to play on the imperial side. We do have a mumble server, a guild bank and a stronghold on the imperial side and are currently working toward getting a guild bank on the republic side. We have a great member base who is always willing to help with anything that you may need, whether it be getting a world boss kill to complete a weekly challenge, running and grinding dailies with you to earn you credits, or helping to collect crafting materials to max out your crafting abilities. We regularly run level 50+ flashpoints and have several members who have reached a maximum level.

We also have a guild domain page. We have not started running ops yet as we do not yet have the numbers for it and have been regularly working toward getting our members to max level and gear.

Currently we are small with around 68 subscribed members but we are growing everyday. If interested or if you have any questions please inbox me here or message me in game: Presrorrir (Imperial) or Ixelirr (Republic)

Edited by IWUstudent
Poor Grammar, adding information

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.