The best RP server?

killerof

I know this may have been asked many times, but I need to ask myself since I cannot find an up-to-date answer.

Out of all the US servers, which one is the best RP one, and which one has the best RP guild(s).

That is all I want to know really. I want to move out from the Begeren Colony Server and into a new, BETTER RP server, where people actually WANT to RP. ^^

I know this may have been asked many times, but I need to ask myself since I cannot find an up-to-date answer.

Out of all the US servers, which one is the best RP one, and which one has the best RP guild(s).

That is all I want to know really. I want to move out from the Begeren Colony Server and into a new, BETTER RP server, where people actually WANT to RP. ^^

If you love fleet RP step right up, this server is full of it. However I will say that this server is an improvement compared to BC... As far as I can say in my own little opinion, No guild on this server is the best lol.. The "decent" ones stay hidden in strongholds doing nothing but guild rp.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.