Fix MIDS PVP bracket. Signed. Dated. Now.

Lhancelot

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even more than a level discrepancy, I think the major problem with the mid pvp bracket is that many 55-59's are in full pvp gear from a previous season. If your toon was geared in a previous season, than he is running around with 2018 expertise while everyone else is only bolstered to just under 1800. Also, having pvp gear means u have relics with procs that lowbies don't have access to. I believe that expertise is the main problem because I have both a lvl 57 sage and a lvl 57 sorc. The sage has full pvp gear from last season (2018 expertise) and the sorc has pretty poor pve gear. Becacuse of this, my 57 sage is far stronger than my sorc. I think the main thing bioware needs to do in the mid pvp bracket is simply bolster every1 to the same expertise level regardless of gear. Also, make the procs on relics no longer work in lowbie warzones.

Eh?? 2018 Expertise is easy to get. Nothing over 162 gear. All slot filled. 2018 expertise.

You try getting 2018 expertise at level 30 without twinking.

I have 1800 without relics. 1909 while adding one relic. 2018 with two relics. There is no twink here. As long as you don,t come near 162 gear you will alaways have 2018 expertise if you're not using expertise mods/crystals and have every single slot filled.

I'm gonna say it again. Problem isn't expertise. Problem is main stat and HP being bolstered wrong.

EDIT : Getting two relics isn't exactly hard. Either you buy them from the LS/DS vendors, use the Matrix cube or buy them from the Rakghoul event vendor. It can be annoying to get them if you're leveling through PvP only but it's doable.

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Just half the midbie bracket or make it 50-59. Lvl 30's should have fight lvl 59 players.

I have been on both sides and i rofl stomped people 1 after the other without dieing. Tried being on the other side and there is literally nothing you can do. There is a problem, be it bolster or the brackets but at this point something needs to be changed.

Just half the midbie bracket or make it 50-59. Lvl 30's should have fight lvl 59 players.

I have been on both sides and i rofl stomped people 1 after the other without dieing. Tried being on the other side and there is literally nothing you can do. There is a problem, be it bolster or the brackets but at this point something needs to be changed.

Yeah, I said this too. In the beginning, I thought it was gears that the 55-59s had, mostly I thought it was some advantage they got from old pvp armors. But, it's been proven any 55-59 roffelstomps all over the lower lvls in mids with little effort.

I am not a dev, I am not Bioware. It's not really my place to figure out the exact problem here. What I have done as a player and countless others have done is posted my experiences involving mid level PVP, which by my account is broken badly and needs fixed.

Leaving it in this state destroys playability in a very large bracket of players who like to PVP, from 30-59. That's a lot of PVP and gameplay being missed out, because people do not enjoy how mids bracket is now.

Yeah, I said this too. In the beginning, I thought it was gears that the 55-59s had, mostly I thought it was some advantage they got from old pvp armors. But, it's been proven any 55-59 roffelstomps all over the lower lvls in mids with little effort.

I am not a dev, I am not Bioware. It's not really my place to figure out the exact problem here. What I have done as a player and countless others have done is posted my experiences involving mid level PVP, which by my account is broken badly and needs fixed.

Leaving it in this state destroys playability in a very large bracket of players who like to PVP, from 30-59. That's a lot of PVP and gameplay being missed out, because people do not enjoy how mids bracket is now.

It is why my mids character has been sitting in his low 30s for weeks. It's just not fun in this bracket anymore. It feels like 50-59 characters crit you every shot where as you feel like you are hitting a tank. People sit there and take my Rage Juggs full damage rotation with a lucky crit chain and still have 60% health (much worse if unlucky on crits), then turn around and hit me like a truck.

It is why my mids character has been sitting in his low 30s for weeks. It's just not fun in this bracket anymore. It feels like 50-59 characters crit you every shot where as you feel like you are hitting a tank. People sit there and take my Rage Juggs full damage rotation with a lucky crit chain and still have 60% health (much worse if unlucky on crits), then turn around and hit me like a truck.

Yes it is ridiculous how they haven't said anything about this yet. I don't understand why they think this is even remotely balanced.

There are a few threads with someone saying that they lvl entirely through pvp and they think queue times will be so bad it will be unplayable. Queue times are bad at the moment because less players are queueing. SO if we leave it the way it is it will get worse, where is the sense?? :(

Adjusting bolster, which has proven to be a very difficult task, for what amounts to a blip in your characters progression seems like a waste of dev time and too large a possibility for them to make it worse.

Do they need to adjust bolster though? Wouldn't it be far simpler to adjust the brackets to 10-29 (as it is now) - 30 -54 (as it used to be) - 55-60 (as it really needs to be currently).

10-29, absolutely fine to play, fun in fact.

30-59, it'll be fine when I get to 55 and have some pvp gear I can send over with a set bonus etc. Making it unplayable for the mid brackets players, and compounding the problem.

60, absolutely fine if you've stuck it out in the mid bracket to earn comms so you have gear when you hit this bracket.

Next it will be the 60 bracket complaining about players not in PvP gear. Same thing all over again from the old 55 only bracket. Can't possibly imagine why this would happen... :rolleyes:

:p

I don't know how to say this without being blunt.

BIOWARE DO NOT CARE. It is pretty obvious they don't. No response from ANY staff member on an issue that will contribute to players NOT PLAYING and LEAVING THE GAME. Do you understand this Bioware, people are getting frustrated and that means they stop playing your game, you stop getting money.

It is that simple. I have stopped playing due to frustration caused in that bracket. You simply cannot compete. So I have stopped playing. Other friends I used to play with are now playing other games.

I like Star Wars, pre to 3.0 I leveled my character's in PvP, I had fun, it was competitive now there is literally no point once you get out of that lower bracket. So I have cancelled my rolling sub and I will wait until Bioware wake up and address this. I urge others to do the same.

30-59, it'll be fine when I get to 55 and have some pvp gear I can send over with a set bonus etc. Making it unplayable for the mid brackets players, and compounding the problem.

Are you really that dumb? Didn't you read the thread? Problem is NOT PvP gear. It's bolster itself that give 30s 2000 main stat and 55 2700 main stat.

Are you really that dumb? Didn't you read the thread? Problem is NOT PvP gear. It's bolster itself that give 30s 2000 main stat and 55 2700 main stat.

Are you really that ignorant? I'm well aware that bolster is a contributing factor, nowhere in my post did I say it wasn't. Add into that a PvP set bonus and it's pretty much compounding any issues with bolster even further.

Learn to read properly.

Are you really that ignorant? I'm well aware that bolster is a contributing factor, nowhere in my post did I say it wasn't. Add into that a PvP set bonus and it's pretty much compounding any issues with bolster even further.

Learn to read properly.

Set bonus is barely an issue here. Relics are a little burst but barely 3% overall DPS. The real problem is the 1000 main stat gap between 30 and 55. Not the set bonus. Not the PvP relics. Not the expertise.

I don't know how to say this without being blunt.

BIOWARE DO NOT CARE. It is pretty obvious they don't. No response from ANY staff member on an issue that will contribute to players NOT PLAYING and LEAVING THE GAME. Do you understand this Bioware, people are getting frustrated and that means they stop playing your game, you stop getting money.

It is that simple. I have stopped playing due to frustration caused in that bracket. You simply cannot compete. So I have stopped playing. Other friends I used to play with are now playing other games.

I like Star Wars, pre to 3.0 I leveled my character's in PvP, I had fun, it was competitive now there is literally no point once you get out of that lower bracket. So I have cancelled my rolling sub and I will wait until Bioware wake up and address this. I urge others to do the same.

Level 60 people do complain about people I pve gear (at least in ranked). There is no reason for a person with less than 2018 expertise to queue for ranked arenas. And under no circumstances should end game be expanded to include sub level 60 players. That is just ridiculous. End game needs to stay end game. 60s has to remain it's own separate bracket.

Edited by Saikochoro

This thread is a constant stream of people outing themselves as terrible players, thanks for giving me a good laugh.

/popcorn

/clap

Obvious abuser of 30-59 is obvious. Either that or trying to troll or derail.

Edited by Ashanor

Mid PVP is pure horror.

Thought Bioware would fix it, but again they did nothing about it.

Not even a comment here.

On T3-M4 groups of 4 level 59 players rush through the WZ .

They're just there for farming the level 30-50, waiting at the gate of the respawn point for you.

Also they're defending turrets and pylons with only 1 guard smashing every 30- 50 in a second,

even if we attack in groups.

I was a founder lvled 3 toons to full pvp gear at lvl 50 left just returned bought the exp and spent about 60 bucks on perks and mounts and just crap i have no problem spending money on a game i enjoy! wanted to make another toon op healer was ok till i hit 30! 55-59 in mid is a joke and lazy pvp by the dev's i have found the lvling in pvp now is not fun and that is what i like to do so i unsubed and am taking my cash to another game! as for true pvpers i am one an i pay the bills around here so if u want to keep the fleet alive i think you need to listen! mid pvp is important! FIX THE CRAP! this is not pvp it is a lvl war!! team with the highest lvl's wins!! every game i play is this way w.t.f BIO/EA? Edited by ousmokeit

But it does make you lose all credibility with about everyone reading the PvP forums......

For pointing out the obvious? I am not even going to bother, it isn't worth my time. Stop derailing the thread please.

Edited by Ashanor