Space combat fun!

Ohoni

I know a lot of people complain about space combat, but I'm finding the higher level stuff to be a lot of fun. I just got my Power Converter device, which adds a whole new layer of strategy to the combat. What it does is give you two new abilities (bound to 1 and 2), one that makes your blasters way more powerful but makes shield regeneration almost non-existent, and another that makes your blasters pitiful but you fully regen your shields in only a few seconds. You can leave either one, or neither, but not both at once. It makes things so much more interesting to switch to offense when blasting away at things, then to defense during slower moments or when enemies are really raining the damage on you. There seem to be other cool abilities incoming too.

I feel like I'm also on of the few who really like the space combat. The more I think about it the less I want a full scale space craziness going on. For the most part I want to be playing my character and using my lightsaber in groups and killing mobs. The space missions are fun and I do them quite often, but I don't want that to become a major major part of the game.