Making a Baby Juggernaut and looking for leveling advice for 3.0 as a Solo DPS Class.

kanechart

Hello!

So I been having one crazy few days trying to decide what I want to play and I don't think there is shame on trying many classes out. I think I decided to go with Juggernaut DPS. I'm not much in the skulking around though I do like the Assassins stealth but I rather not be using so many force abilities. I also don't want a breeze of fresh air to knock my off a cliff as well...

So I was wondering the recommended Spec to go as a Juggernaut and any tips or advice you can give me to get started. Not sure if there is any rotation guides while leveling and tips on skills to use at what levels and maybe some old ones to ditch at certain levels.

I heard that the off hand should be a Shield is that still true?

Would love you guys to pour your heats out with info!

Also I have almost 4k Cartel coins I have all my inventory slots 80/80 account wide. I have the Rocket Boost. I don't want things like exp buffs etc. Is there anything utility wise no consumables I should consider using it on?

Thanks again!

Hello!

So I been having one crazy few days trying to decide what I want to play and I don't think there is shame on trying many classes out. I think I decided to go with Juggernaut DPS. I'm not much in the skulking around though I do like the Assassins stealth but I rather not be using so many force abilities. I also don't want a breeze of fresh air to knock my off a cliff as well...

So I was wondering the recommended Spec to go as a Juggernaut and any tips or advice you can give me to get started. Not sure if there is any rotation guides while leveling and tips on skills to use at what levels and maybe some old ones to ditch at certain levels.

I heard that the off hand should be a Shield is that still true?

Would love you guys to pour your heats out with info!

Also I have almost 4k Cartel coins I have all my inventory slots 80/80 account wide. I have the Rocket Boost. I don't want things like exp buffs etc. Is there anything utility wise no consumables I should consider using it on?

Thanks again!

Personally i like assassin or Marauder more then Jugg, though i hear Jugg is the current FotM. Marauder is great as the burst damage is so good things practically explode in front of me, i was a little hessitant to go Marauder, i already have a Jugg (it was the class i rolled when the game launched in 2011) but its DPS spec feels much much better then the Jugg's DPS specs. Carnage in paticular is so much fun. Assassin is great too as you get so much utility? stealth? great CC? the option to tank? powerful burst in deception? awesome dps with madness? They have a great Fighter/Mage feel that i like. i;d really give it some consideration before you pull the trigger on the Jugg

Edited by Felspawn

If you wanna pve more - than marauder will probably be more interesting, because he is more complicated. In pvp marauders are not in a good shape atm. Jugg has better defenses and very nice sustained (vengeance) or burst (rage) damage. Although many consider them fotm/overpowered they didn't receive major buffs in 3.0 as assassins, sorcs or PTs. Now I see more sins/sorcs than juggs both in regs and ranked. As offhand juggs are supposed to use shield (for tank spec) or power generator (for dps). Even if you are playing solo it will be easy to level cuz you will get a healer companion early. Edited by DerSchneider

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.