Shadow of Revan Prelude, stuck

DRKpaladin

I did the RP with Darth arkous and his assistant.

I entered the Tython FP

I got a GSI droid

I completed Tyhton

I exited Tython via the intractable pole beacon thing in the Jedi Main temple room, the Master chambers area.

I now have no indicator of where to go next, Darth Arkous room is red and I cannot enter it

I am on fleet and my quest still says complete Forged Alliances part 1

any help is appreciated

Go back into the medium-sized room with the three big entrances to the flashpoints. Are any of them blue/purple?

If so, enter the flashpoint and see if there are any objectives left to do.

Edited by Khevar

After some googling I found that

1. I apperently did the FP in solo on some other mode besides Tactical.

2. I can no longer proceed through Tython solo in tactical to satisfy the quest.

3. It seems I am now no longer able to complete this quest line at any time in the future

As a returning player of about 20 minutes ago from a 8 month afk, it was fairly easy for me not to understand the difference between FP modes, and as I had followed my map indicators to Darth Arkous and followed the RP there was nothing obvious warning me that I was about to commit this terrible mistake. Bioware you failed to implement this quest chain properly so that easy to commit errors would be avoided. Month old posts about this in your support forums with no help offered, pathetic really, just pathetic.

Edited by DRKpaladin

You should have a quest pointing you to Manaan next. Either check the FA droid on the fleet (near the entrance to the dropship hanger, etc), or go to Manaan to see if you can talk to Theran Shan there.

(It does seem to be glitched though.)

EDIT - come to think of it, you should probably have a quest pointer to speak to Theran in the cantina area on the fleet. Go to the center section of the fleet and see if you have a quest marker there - it will actually be a (blue-glow) bottle on a counter. That will spawn a cutscene which completes Part 1.

(or it could be boinked) :)

Edited by JediQuaker

You should have a quest pointing you to Manaan next. Either check the FA droid on the fleet (near the entrance to the dropship hanger, etc), or go to Manaan to see if you can talk to Theran Shan there.

(It does seem to be glitched though.)

EDIT - come to think of it, you should probably have a quest pointer to speak to Theran in the cantina area on the fleet. Go to the center section of the fleet and see if you have a quest marker there - it will actually be a (blue-glow) bottle on a counter. That will spawn a cutscene which completes Part 1.

(or it could be boinked) :)

OP is doing Imp story, you got it all wrong :p

Have you tried resetting and doing it all again?

OP is doing Imp story, you got it all wrong :p

Dam Imps, they always do things backwards. :D

So, yeah, try resetting the quest (if you still have it.) Maybe the OP didn't click on the holoterminal in the temple after killing the last boss, before exiting?

(I've only done the Imp side once, so I can't readily recall what exactly happens after Tython, but I'm pretty sure you should be able to go back and talk to Darth Arkous)

Edited by JediQuaker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.