GSI Droid Broken

DeLaaNie

Twice I have been left to solo the flashpoint boss due to the droid just vanishing from sight. Not only that, but the droid sometimes "activates its own evade" thereby making all hostile parties reset due to them not being able to target said droid.

I have also had the Attack on Korriban boss reset on me twice due to this. Please look into this as soon as you can.

Thank you.

I was having similar issues, and I think I've isolated the problems.

The droid, for no apparent reason, will vanish on you if you level up during a solo flashpoint. This can be very frustrating if you're in the middle of a boss fight and kill a mob and level up off that, as the boss will kill you and then you'll have to restart from a checkpoint.

I tried the Korriban final boss fight 4 times, and every time the boss evaded on me. I had to reset the phase, and redo the whole flashpoint but that finally worked.

While I'm not too sure why this happens, I'll assume those are yet two more bugs to tack on to the ever growing "3.0 bug list".

I was having similar issues, and I think I've isolated the problems.

The droid, for no apparent reason, will vanish on you if you level up during a solo flashpoint. This can be very frustrating if you're in the middle of a boss fight and kill a mob and level up off that, as the boss will kill you and then you'll have to restart from a checkpoint.

That's a problem not only with solo flashpoints, I have had the unfortunate luck to experience this during fights with end stage opponents several times now. The 'level up' will freeze you completely like a stun and your opponent says "Thank You!" and you're dead...

Well... he disappears if you level during a fight. You then have to resummon him if you can. And... he can get knocked out of the fighting area so... just make sure you when you pull the boss initially you thing strategically.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.