You can't have my stuff...

Deewe

Seems I'm unable to find the /quit thread.

Had fun for a couple of months in game and on the forums, time to move on.

All in all the game can be very fun, however it's frustrating to see such potential wasted.

Top reasons, based on personal opinion:

• Too many features aren't yet on par with what can be found in others MMO.
  • New features really feels rushed out, be it GSF, Strongholds, and lately SoR.
  • Polishing is lacking in too many elements of the game. Seems delivery dates instead of quality drives the show.
  • Hearing about engine or architecture constraints is becoming quite boring to be honest.
  • The new content is too thin to keep the players hooked.
  • Eventually got bored of the STUNS in PvP
  • The CM feels like a rip off
  • Not to blame Eric, but the communication with the player base is abysmal.

IMO this game needs a combination of new leads & budget. For now only the IP is holding it alive.

For those staying, have fun guys.

Had fun for a couple of months in game and on the forums, time to move on.

All in all the game can be very fun, however it's frustrating to see such potential wasted.

Top reasons, based on personal opinion:

• Too many features aren't yet on par with what can be found in others MMO.
  • New features really feels rushed out, be it GSF, Strongholds, and lately SoR.
  • Polishing is lacking in too many elements of the game. Seems delivery dates instead of quality drives the show.
  • Hearing about engine or architecture constraints is becoming quite boring to be honest.
  • The new content is too thin to keep the players hooked.
  • Eventually got bored of the STUNS in PvP
  • The CM feels like a rip off
  • Not to blame Eric, but the communication with the player base is abysmal.

IMO this game needs a combination of new leads & budget. For now only the IP is holding it alive.

For those staying, have fun guys.

I must say that the points are vailed tbh, i came back to the game a week ago and already done with two characters(still working on leveling the 7 other 55s) but now iam starting to get the feeling that i have done everything this new expansion can offer except the OPs ofcourse.

Not to blame Eric, but the communication with the player base is abysmal.

It really is.. or at least HAS been as of late. I understand it's the Christmas holidays and people take time off. But they DID release an expansion on Dec. 2nd (early access) or Dec. 9th (official* release). To do that, then go MIA for a month with next to no fixes and no communication aside from Cartel Market sales is disgusting.

I'm not unsubbing. And I know other games aren't bug free. But they're looking really good compared to the state of this game, currently.

It really is.. or at least HAS been as of late. I understand it's the Christmas holidays and people take time off. But they DID release an expansion on Dec. 2nd (early access) or Dec. 9th (official* release). To do that, then go MIA for a month with next to no fixes and no communication aside from Cartel Market sales is disgusting.

I'm not unsubbing. And I know other games aren't bug free. But they're looking really good compared to the state of this game, currently.

I could not agree more. The communication has always been a problem for them...but this is by far the worst yet imo.

Good luck Deewe...:(

I could not agree more. The communication has always been a problem for them...but this is by far the worst yet imo.

Good luck Deewe...:(

I will be back, even if it's just to stick with you on the forums again TUXs ;)

And as such you feel the need to post that drivel yet again? :rolleyes:

Regardless, have fun fantasizing about that walking corpse by the name of the Star Wars: Galaxies. For the most part, aside from claiming this game was dead, that's all you ever did.

If I can't have your stuff, can I have your Cartel Coins?

He he nice try, are you on the Ebon Hawk?

And as such you feel the need to post that drivel yet again? :rolleyes:

Regardless, have fun fantasizing about that walking corpse by the name of the Star Wars: Galaxies. For the most part, aside from claiming this game was dead, that's all you ever did.

Don't worry I won't miss you, especially your post trying to put words into other mouths like you did here. But I guess you already know it.

Anyway thanks for passing by.

Edited by Deewe

Don't worry I won't miss you, especially your post trying to put words into other mouths like you did here. But I guess you already know it.

I never did any of that.

As I said earlier, you're the one who claimed this game was dead. Not hard to find either:

(1) (2)

The fact you chose to backpedal afterwards doesn't change it.

Anyway thanks for passing by.

I'll stay here, unlike you it would seem. Good riddance, but then again, seeing you crave for attention, you'll be back.

For what is worth, we appreciate that you sub to do so. Takes a special kind of masochist to pay for something one clearly disdains.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I never did any of that.

As I said earlier, you're the one who claimed this game was dead. Not hard to find either:

(1) (2)

I'll stay here, unlike you it would seem. Good riddance, but then again, seeing you crave for attention, you'll be back.

For what is worth, we appreciate that you sub to do so. Takes a special kind of masochist to pay for something one clearly disdains.

Forums were dead... once again transforming the facts into what you'd like them to be to suit your needs.

Forums were dead... once again transforming the facts into what you'd like them to be to suit your needs.

As I mentioned already, you claimed the game was dead, NOT the forums. When the first few posts were less than colorful, you backpedaled.

I did no editing of my own there.

Regardless, as I said, I'm sure you'll have a blast fantasizing about Galaxies. Have fun biting your toe nails everyday this game is alive and kicking, at least until you resub again.

EDIT:

Another one here.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I never did any of that.

(1) (2)

You quoted me in that second quote there instead of Deewe, but I will take that as a compliment.

I meant to quote you, not him. Same with LeJarC in my previous post.

How come? I have no feelings regarding the matter, except a bit of confusion; weren't you talking about what he said, not what others said? Or is it simply so that he doesn't try to erase his previous posts?

I'm having a serious case of Deja Vu. And I'm finding I care just as little as the first time around.

Heh.. yeah.. the gift that keeps on giving.. I guess.

If there was any question yesterday about this being an attention grab... I think the rinse and repeat action pretty well settles it. :)

How come? I have no feelings regarding the matter, except a bit of confusion; weren't you talking about what he said, not what others said? Or is it simply so that he doesn't try to erase his previous posts?

I was talking about what he said initially, before backpedaling.

His OP was changed, but our posts remain unaltered and reflect what he said originally, namely that the game was supposedly dead, NOT the forums.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

His OP was changed, but our posts remain unaltered and reflect what he said originally, namely that the game was supposedly dead, NOT the forums.

Ah. That makes all the sense. Indeed, indeed.

I guess you like entertaining people I do find it funny to see how you keep digging your own grave.

Judging from your love for a walking corpse, in addition to posting this drivel yet again, it would seem I'm not the one who fancies digging graves.

Don't worry you'll have the last word as my account is expiring :)

P.S.: no pun intended pretty sure you are a fine person, we just have different perspectives.

As I mentioned already, you claimed the game was dead, NOT the forums. When the first few posts were less than colorful, you backpedaled.

I did no editing of my own there.

Regardless, as I said, I'm sure you'll have a blast fantasizing about Galaxies. Have fun biting your toe nails everyday this game is alive and kicking, at least until you resub again.

EDIT:

Another one here.

i gotta ask??? what is your fascination with SWG?? that seams to be your go to response to anyone that has criticisms of this game... "o they must be SWG Vets!!! GO PLAY SWGEMU and leave us alone!!!"

Edited by Edzew

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.