Assassin 2600 dps Marauder 900-1500 dps

Lampwrecker

Just wondering if this is working as intended. Hard to push big numbers with sub par damage. Is 900-1500 dps the fine damage Marauders have cuz I would rather be doing 2600 dps. I am not making this up these numbers are a fact. Edited by Lampwrecker

With a good healer and a great marauder player you can hit 2500+ dps... right now it's just hard for the average player.

Bioware already stated that maras/sents are broken right now and they didn't have enough time to fix them before release of 3.0. Just wait a few months maybe they will fix them...

Edited by kissingaiur

With a good healer and a great marauder player you can hit 2500+ dps... right now it's just hard for the average player.

Bioware already stated that maras/sents are broken right now and they didn't have enough time to fix them before release of 3.0. Just wait a few months maybe they will fix them...

Ya maybe in 1 spec that is not fun to play by trying to spash dots on people sure its possible but really unlikely and it won't happen every match this miracle you speak of. Not only that a Great Marauder might be able to do number close to an Average Sin if played perfectly with a healer behind him. A Great player doing less damage then an average player and needing a healer. Maybe I will get some great player lessons and pay a healer to follow me around in warzones.

Edited by Lampwrecker

Just wondering if this is working as intended. Hard to push big numbers with sub par damage. Is 900-1500 dps the fine damage Marauders have cuz I would rather be doing 2600 dps. I am not making this up these numbers are a fact.

No it's not working as intended but can we sort of move on to some other stuff. No offense to OP, but if you scroll up there are literally 3 pages of petitioning to Bioware complaining sin dmg.

I don't think they would be so bad if they were squishy but a class that is tanky and can literally do 2x the damage of the average Marauder might need a hot fix just saying.

Thats the issue, they're not squishy can get away, have great dcds, can heal some, and add stealth and cc..............

Ya maybe in 1 spec that is not fun to play by trying to spash dots on people sure its possible but really unlikely and it won't happen every match this miracle you speak of. Not only that a Great Marauder might be able to do number close to an Average Sin if played perfectly with a healer behind him. A Great player doing less damage then an average player and needing a healer. Maybe I will get some great player lessons and pay a healer to follow me around in warzones.

So you want the burst specs to do as much dmg as a dot spec? ;_;

Well you are qqing about the numbers... and you dont want to play dots.. so basically what you are saying is that one of the burst specs should be doing numbers like dot spread specs :p

oh ye here is 2.6 as a sentinel! http://i.imgur.com/yzavOsF.jpg serenity lite bro. game is hard.. i wasnt going to post this cause.. but since you basically put the exact number for assassin i couldnt resist :D

Edited by AngusFTW

Well you are qqing about the numbers... and you dont want to play dots.. so basically what you are saying is that one of the burst specs should be doing numbers like dot spread specs :p

oh ye here is 2.6 as a sentinel! http://i.imgur.com/yzavOsF.jpg serenity lite bro. game is hard.. i wasnt going to post this cause.. but since you basically put the exact number for assassin i couldnt resist :D

Bleez too stronk nerf fat Twi'leks plox

oh stop with this whine..it's obvious that actually sents can't reach assassin dps. beside the balance itself they have a spread system at melee range, watchmen dps actually is REALLY GOOD godammit.

Combat obviously is a pure single target BURST spec.

Old Focus..is still played? LoL

And as other said..with a sent you can push over 1500 dps if you know how to do and ofc in a continous fight with healers etcetc..

Edited by IInox

Well I think we found the problem with the game right now they clearly need to nerf dot damage. If dots are doing 1200 to 1500 dps then they should get nerfed. Or maybe my burst should hit everyone for the same damage with in 30 yards.

Well I think we found the problem with the game right now they clearly need to nerf dot damage. If dots are doing 1200 to 1500 dps then they should get nerfed. Or maybe my burst should hit everyone for the same damage with in 30 yards.

Yeah is the dot spreading to nerf. 17k+ AoE dps in PvE...meh

The numbers seem grossly exaggerated from my experience. I play a sin and I will be the first to admit sin is the most op class and mara most up class. But it doesn't result in 2~3 times dps difference in dps without stuns and roots in which case you can't measure dps without taking player's skills insto account. That's just absurd.

So is it fair and balanced that classes that can dot do 2600+ dps and classes that can't dot spread do 800-1500 dps that sounds pretty broken to me.

I want auto attack then that does 1200 dps white damage well I play. I just want to keep up with dot clases.

Edited by Lampwrecker

So you want the burst specs to do as much dmg as a dot spec? ;_;

Weird comment considering assassin hatred actually has burst as a "dot" spec. Assassin hatred are so far beyond most classes atm that ppl complaining about them is only natural :p

Weird comment considering assassin hatred actually has burst as a "dot" spec. Assassin hatred are so far beyond most classes atm that ppl complaining about them is only natural :p

So does watchmen/anni...

There are multiple threads with valid complaints about sentinels/maras... this thread is not one of them.

If you want to farm dps play an aoe/dot spec, otherwise enjoy nuking single targets with your... um... single target burst specs.

Well it should go without saying that hatred/serenity is ridiculous i don't need to repeat that :p

Even watchman/anni can have a bit of burst when everythings going down.... but at the end of the day its nothing compared to hatred/serenity a good player of that spec would do 500-1000 dps more in the same situation there.

Edited by AngusFTW

Well it's like BW giving conc more sustained than lethality and making it fairly dot oriented and having a very good amount of burst. FiB hits too hard for a short CD DoT spreading aoe(I can get 7-8k on mine, but they nerfed OS bc it did too much damage) and SS with no multipliers hits hard and is always off CD bc you always have like 10 DoTs runing because of spread also serenity strike is halarious, 7k-8k crits, I love getting all those heal medals off it

Its true that usually dot specs do more numbers than burst specs, but this one i made with fury spec wasn't far from the 2.6k from your watchman bleezie :rak_01:http://i.imgur.com/VbjWQwy.jpg , hard to get but not impossible.

For me marauder damage is fine at the moment they just need better utilities,better survivability and better movement to keep up it all the roots,stuns,slows,kb,immunities,etc that almost every class has now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.