Fashion advice - legacy set

Vodamin

Since all Legacy Sets are adaptive armor it's completely your choice ;)

Personally I run with Manaan chest, Korriban/Tython gloves and wrists, and Makeb legs, feet and belt.(Can post a picture later today if you're interested;) )

Just look around and see what you like. Legacy Vendors I can think of right now are Section X, Oricon, Makeb, Manaan, bounty hunter reputation and Korriban/Tython(both are on the fleet) CZ-198, Rishi, Yavin, Gree and Rakgoul event, the latter only when it's live. And of course the 4 free sets one got for something(dunno what that was, but I get them everytime I create a new toon. Think they had something to do with GSF).

Edited by Torvai

Personally I run with Manaan chest, Korriban/Tython gloves and wrists, and Makeb legs, feet and belt.(Can post a picture later today if you're interested;) )

Just look around and see what you like. Legacy Vendors I can think of right now are Section X, Oricon, Makeb, Manaan, bounty hunter reputation and Korriban/Tython(both are on the fleet) CZ-198, Rishi, Yavin, Gree and Rakgoul event, the latter only when it's live. And of course the 4 free sets one got for something(dunno what that was, but I get them everytime I create a new toon. Think they had something to do with GSF).

Noob (founder) question: are there legacy vendors on not just coruscant/DK ? Have so much gear in my bank, never used it.

Noob (founder) question: are there legacy vendors on not just coruscant/DK ? Have so much gear in my bank, never used it.

Damned, missed the originals :D

No. Pretty much everything you get on reputation vendors that came after black hole has legacy armor in stock. Also those legacy armor doesn't require a specific class.

Hey Man,

I would love to see a pic of that, I also missed the S3 rewards and having a hard time finding something that fits both juggernaut and guardian.

Best regards

Edited by johanlofdahl

Hey Man,

I would love to see a pic of that, I also missed the S3 rewards and having a hard time finding something that fits both juggernaut and guardian.

Best regards

Missed S3 armors by about 200 ranking points myself :(

I'll upload some pictures this afternoon(it's 7:30 AM here right now^^) But it isn't exactly "guardian/jugg style" since it's basically just a t-shirt with pants and boots :o

On the other hand, both my guardians and my jugg are bodytype 1 female characters, so imo it fits them rather well. ;)

If you want something "heavy armor" looking, I'd suggest either Gree, Section X, Rishi, Yavin and bounty hunter event vendors. Although especially Rishi and Yavin are more trooper/bounty hunter style. Same goes for the bounty contract stuff.

What one can do, and as a matter of fact a few guildis of mine do the exact same thing, is to have everything except the chest as legacy gear. This gives way more options in regards to style, since legacy armor is more meant to be practical, than good looking, sadly. With this method you obviously need to obtain new inlays for the chestpiece on every character you want to use it on. So having the set bonuses on everything else helps with that too;)

I still hope they implement some kind of appearance tab or something like this :)

Edit: So this is my guardian tank gear on my guardian(the twi'lek) and my jugg(the redhead^^) Not really "jugg like". But it fits my twi'lek guardian, who is my main toon, rather well imo.

And my guardian dps gear. This is purely found on Makeb, with a black/red dye on the chest and unified colors, except for the boots, they are red/black.

And my assassin gear on my two assassins.

Edited by Torvai

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.