Two questions (L & D points + name coloring)

Blenjar

I can't find a search button here so I am creating this.

QUESTION 1

I currently have 3700 dark side points and 50 light side points bringing it down to a -3650.

A) If I get a -50 dark side points, will the light side turn to 0? bringing down my points to -3700?

OR

B) Will it stay at 50 and my dark side points turn to 3750 with a total of 3700?

Which is it? I really think B is confusing...A is much more simple to look at...I don't really want to see any light if my character's goal is to go dark (or vice versa). To be honest, I got that 50 by mistake..game froze n click on the wrong button :confused:

Nothing serious...just my thoughts.

QUESTION 2

Purple is a team members.

Red is the enemy.

Blue?

Green?

Other colors?

Thanks for the prompt reply!

-- Blenjar

I can't find a search button here so I am creating this.

QUESTION 1

I currently have 3700 dark side points and 50 light side points bringing it down to a -3650.

A) If I get a -50 dark side points, will the light side turn to 0? bringing down my points to -3700?

OR

B) Will it stay at 50 and my dark side points turn to 3750 with a total of 3700?

Which is it? I really think B is confusing...A is much more simple to look at...I don't really want to see any light if my character's goal is to go dark (or vice versa). To be honest, I got that 50 by mistake..game froze n click on the wrong button :confused:

Nothing serious...just my thoughts.

QUESTION 2

Purple is a team members.

Red is the enemy.

Blue?

Green?

Other colors?

Thanks for the prompt reply!

-- Blenjar

I believe that B is your answer for that. I hear that if you max out one side, like dark, that the other side's points will go to zero. As far as the colors go:

Purple - Group members

Red - Enemy

Blue - Same faction

Green - Flagged as PvP (I think) also NPC's