About Sword Squadron

AndrewAlberts

I may be in the minority here, but I will post it anyway. The difficulty in the Temple of Sacrifice operation really shoots up when you reach the second boss, Sword Squadron. I and the rest of my group that I was raiding with (I know, pugging ToS, really wise move on my part) couldn't help but notice that the damage output is way above what it needs to be for SM. Also, Unit 2's Ground Burst Missile mechanic seems really cheap and OP. Gear wasn't an issue, as most of us were in 192 augmented. So I implore the powers that be to nerf the boss and do away with the Ground Burst Missile attack, but only for SM, I don't care about HM.

I actually really enjoy this fight, as hard as it is. I haven't had a chance to clear it yet though.

I hate Quartermaster Bulo a whole lot more than this fight.

Sword Squad is fun in a challenging way.

Bulo is just an un-fun, tedieious fight where bad luck is the #1 cause of wipes.

I think the problem for both Sword Squadron & Bulo is there is some pretty impressive aoe damage and stacking up for aoe healing is a big no.

Also you don't design a fight that expects each and every player to flawlessly dodge every random circle on the floor every time in SM. Not even in HM.

And lastly, you don't design a SM fight that basically requires voice comms, tank swaps without cues, killing two enemies at the same time or wipe.

Conversely, the rest of ToS doesnt even require a second tank, which sucks. And Revanite Commanders has got to be a joke.

Edited by Loc_n_lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.