Domestication Stongholds

kirorx

I would really like to see some more home items for our strongholds

Kitchen stuff like counters, dinning room table sets, stoves and a nice fridge

I wouldnt mind seeing a bathroom for once "fresher" i believe its called in the star wars world

maybe a few more couches and love seats and a holo net

There are alot of cool items but my strongholds feel more like museums and cantinas than homes

I would really like to turn my stonghold into a household.

Edited by kirorx

Maybe there can be also new crew skills to go along with that for Kaliyo, Mako, Vette and them for us to send them back to our strongholds to make us a whole filled meal to come home to from fighting in the galaxy. :p

But in all seriousness, I like the more home feeling features you suggested. I like them a lot actually :)

I would really like to see some more home items for our strongholds

Kitchen stuff like counters, dinning room table sets, stoves and a nice fridge

I wouldnt mind seeing a bathroom for once "fresher" i believe its called in the star wars world

maybe a few more couches and love seats and a holo net

There are alot of cool items but my strongholds feel more like museums and cantinas than homes

I would really like to turn my stonghold into a household.

Me too; I'm tired of having to go potty in the Outer Rim.

i cannot lie: specializing my houses in SWG was one of those joys that seems out of place in todays MMOs, but i really could stand behind this idea (though i would most likely not include a bathroom). sadly, though, it would be a few sparce items to clog up the RNG in gamble packs to the point where they would go for millions on the GTN.

I think this has a lot of merit, but probably belongs under the "suggestions" area, or "cartel suggestions". But I definately agree these things would be nice.

defintally not cartel suggestions if we make some for credit stuff :)

Maybe there can be also new crew skills to go along with that for Kaliyo, Mako, Vette and them for us to send them back to our strongholds to make us a whole filled meal to come home to from fighting in the galaxy. :p

But in all seriousness, I like the more home feeling features you suggested. I like them a lot actually :)

Make it Quinn and Broonmark, film their exploits, and you've got an instant comedy. :D

But yes I would love more household decorations! (obsessed with decorating my strongholds)

Edited by Nefla

Make it Quinn and Broonmark, film their exploits, and you've got an instant comedy. :D

I always imagined Quinn would be quite a good cook, but I suppose Broonmark making messes in the kitchen would drive him to distraction. ;)

I wouldn't eat anything Kaliyo cooked unless I had a poison detector. :eek:

Edited by Damask_Rose

I remember back in my old SWG days that there were times I spent more time, money, and resources decorating the house than I did actual playing. The level of flexibility they gave us was crazy. You could set an item pretty much anywhere at any level in the home. People would even set things on top of each other to get some very interesting unique designs.

But I remember one day I commented in guild chat that the houses need restrooms. You would have thought that I had just suggested that the Imps and Repubs declare peace. I took quite a bit of flack from that comment.

But when Bioware did Mass Effect, the ship had a restroom. Two actually as I recall. So when these strongholds came out I actually thought they would have those included. It might not have been a location you could decorate but would still be a room with a toilet-ish device and a shower or tub.

I am not even an RPer and I think the strongholds should be more like real homes. Having a restroom, even if it is never entered by the player, just adds a little more emersion into the game. And the same goes for our ships. They are big enough to have mulitple rooms, but no head (using a navy term for restroom).

I like the idea of being able to create a realistic kitchen and bathroom area in my homes. I would totally get domestic/mundane household items to round out my houses.

Nice idea, but like someone else said, this should go to Cartel market suggestions... :)

I remember back in my old SWG days that there were times I spent more time, money, and resources decorating the house than I did actual playing. The level of flexibility they gave us was crazy. You could set an item pretty much anywhere at any level in the home. People would even set things on top of each other to get some very interesting unique designs.

I was the same way, I spent more hours decorating and grinding money for decorating than anything else lol. (Kind of like now too lol) SWG was amazing for that. I made this awesome fireplace in my bedroom with large blocks my Trader could make, and a really neat grill I picked up space farming. I loved that thing. I also had an asian theme going, where I made shoji screens from poles and paintings turned back to back and smushed together. Fun times. :D

Edited by Lunafox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.