Little Help With Understanding Bonus Series?

KamWinter

I've already wrapped up my Balmorra buissness, finished my class quest and a quest chain that I got from some guy standing in the spaceport when I landed, then a lot of side quests, not all of them and no HEROICS, then I went to the spaceport and saw this person with a quest in the spaceport I decided to check it out and believe it or not I found it was the bonus series.

Now I get the bonus series thing, a quest chain with lots of quests and more exp and yada yada yada, but what I DON'T UNDERSTAND, IS how do you unlock the bonus series? Do you A: FInish Your Class Quest B: Finish The Primary Planetary Storyline( I also need help with this, I think they are given by a man standing inside the spaceport or a.k.a. the first quest I ever see?) C: Do 75% Of The Side Quests D: Do all The Side Quests( Impossible as I left out 2-3 side quests when I got my Bonus Series) E: All Heroics?( Nah I got the bonus series without doing a single heroic) F: A,B, and C combined altogether

Please Help I would like to really understand how to unlock the bonus series by the time I hit either Nar Shaddaa and/or Tatooine, I know you don't get your Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series Off The Bat Meaning Even If you Do Everything Class Quest, Planet Quest, Side Quest, HEROICS, you still won't get it, I know you gotta be like what Level 31 so most likely by the time I hit Tatooine

AFAIK all of them are level dependent, but some of them are far above the level you normally leave the planet during your story so you'll only notice them when you return to the planet for some reason. Examples are Nar Shaddaa and Alderaan.

And yes, the planetary storyline is generally started by the first quest giver you'll meet, sometimes even before touching ground, still on the space station of the planet. Exceptions to this are Ilum (starts @Fleet), Makeb (starts on your ship), Oricon (starts @Fleet), and Rishi/Yavin (on your ship). Oh, and be careful, if you abort the planetary story you can't get back to the part you were at.

Edited by Darkelefantos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.