Queue to login to Harbinger

LadyVix

To help stop the queue I propose they create an APAC server, lets call it say Dalborra ;)]

Edit - Historically when a queue showed up though the server crashed shortly afterwards

hehehe or make a new server called F2P and then move all the free to players over free of charge to get rid of them.

Yup; I came up after dinner (client was on the Server page), it showed Harbinger at STANDARD and I started at position 4 and it kept rising. I quit the client (because I figured it was a fluke/error). I restarted and now my position is "jumping" around (in the 60's) where it's been for ~5 minutes, and the time has gone from 5 minutes to 20 minutes. Note I'm a subscriber.

While I've been writing this, my position went to 60 and now it's back at 64... The time started at 5 and now it's 30. There's something very wrong.

Edited by Floobieman

Yup; I came up after dinner (client was on the Server page), it showed Harbinger at STANDARD and I started at position 4 and it kept rising. I quit the client (because I figured it was a fluke/error). I restarted and now my position is "jumping" around (in the 60's) where it's been for ~5 minutes, and the time has gone from 5 minutes to 20 minutes. Note I'm a subscriber.

While I've been writing this, my position went to 60 and now it's back at 64... The time started at 5 and now it's 30. There's something very wrong.

I have been at Postion 7 for like a long time it's just not working as intended but Bioware likes to think so.

Que still there. was raiding ToS and a number of group members including myself were having connection instability problems. Tried to rejoin, but que...

Please get on top of this Bioware. it seems to be happening more often? are you getting DoSS'd? tell the people why the problem exists. the stone wall isn't a good approach.

Regards

Jordan

Yeah, anytime you, as a subscriber, see your position in the queue *increase*, it means it's not a regular "the server is full" queue, but rather a sign that it is having stability issues. Then again, considering how often the latter happens to the Harbinger, maybe that should be considered the "regular" type :rolleyes: