Season 4 Rewards?

CrownofGold

Will Season 4 Rewards be posted early enough for those of us who want to wait and see if they are worth working towards to jump in and earn them?

Let's be honest, Seasons 1 and 3 rewards were very cool. Season 2 was terrible. Will season 4 also be good or no?

I am pissed Season 3 rewards were not announced early enough for me to make any sort of dent to earn. I REALLY would have loved to have been rewarded those amazing Furious armor sets and weapons. Some of the best looking armors and weapons in the history of SWTOR and they are LEGACY BOUND!!!

So upset I did not get the chance...

Queue the negative comments from other in 3...2....NOW!

As far as I know they haven't even announced when the season will start.

Clearly I would want it to be announced at the beginning of the Season not before hand. Why would they announce before they started? That would make no logical sense. It also does not make sense to announce the rewards at basically the end of the season as they have the last three seasons.

Cue the negative comments from other in 3...2....NOW!

Terrible idea. This sucks. Ranked sucks. Everybody sucks except me. :p

In all seriousness, ranked does suck. If you aren't selectively choosing when to queue and when NOT to queue based on who is logged in, your rating is going to be bad and you will have zero chance of getting some of the better rewards. Any game system that incentivizes its players to stop playing is a terrible one. Ladies and gentlemen, the SWTOR ranked pvp system is a terrible one.

Given friends, it is super easy to work the system and achieve whatever rating you want. Sadly, I'm not going to participate in ranked until they fix these things, regardless of the rewards (to a certain extent - not gonna say no to a million bucks).

It sounds like you are basically saying, "tell me what the rewards are so that I can decide if it is worth it to me to go through that awful experience known as ranked warzones. Please?" Since BW probably knows how awful an experience ranked is, they will withhold the reward details as long as possible, only to release the info really late in the season in order to generate a brief interest (to get participant numbers up). If we knew what the rewards were going to be right NOW, there would be much more pressure for the rewards to be awesome, else participation would be terrible. Also, they have to dedicate staff to create the rewards. So, they'll do it when it becomes a priority (last minute).

Edited by teclado

why is season 4 and the rewards at the forefront of peoples minds? shouldn't we all be waiting with anticipation to hear what will "be better than cross server"?

Not sure how many times this can be clarified and re-clarified but Cross Server will NEVER happen. The program that SWTOR runs on makes it impossible. They would basically need to create SWTOR from the ground up all over again to make this possible and it is not possible.

Andrew Horowitz told me to my face at the Atlanta Cantina all of this.

Please repost so more people can stop asking for the impossible.

Not sure how many times this can be clarified and re-clarified but Cross Server will NEVER happen. The program that SWTOR runs on makes it impossible. They would basically need to create SWTOR from the ground up all over again to make this possible and it is not possible.

Andrew Horowitz told me to my face at the Atlanta Cantina all of this.

Please repost so more people can stop asking for the impossible.

Unfortunate, because at this point I feel that cross server ques are the only thing that could really save ranked besides maybe an entirely overhauled ranked system. Don't get me wrong, I did all right in both season 2 and 3, but I was monitoring who was queing and that just isn't fun. I found ranked to be more stressful than fun lol.

Edited by Shrilokka

why is season 4 and the rewards at the forefront of peoples minds? shouldnt we all be waiting with anticipation to hear what will "be better than cross server"?

I for one don't hold my breath on that one and have decided it was just a gross overstatement or taken dramatically out of context until further notice.

I for one don't hold my breath on that one and have decided it was just a gross overstatement or taken dramatically out of context until further notice.

Seeing as Musco got muzzled after saying it, I suppose you're right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.