Coming back. Few story and class questions please.

cbantug

Hi all, I just re subscribed and currently I have a fully decked out marauder from hutt expansion. He had all the cool stuff and looked just the way I wanted. However with reading the forums it sounds like they've been destroyed in both pve and pvp and I was wondering if the marauder story in this expansion is worth spending time on, or if I should start another character.

From the looks of it there doesn't seem to be a fix for them in the foreseeable future so if they are really as bad as the forums claim, maybe I should stay away from him and re Roll?

Actually FOTM is Flavour Of The Month, which goes back to the old mail order companies that would (or maybe, still do) send you a new flavour of coffee, or cheese, or whatever, every month. But Minute or Moment works just as well. :)

On topic - sorry, no on topic - I know nothing about Marauders.

If you are not interested at all in stories,

but only in power and in min-maxing,

and mostly in PvP,

then you might try out a different class.

But if you are interested in story, then *all* classes are still viable.

They merely require different skill in PvE (and in PvP as well) to be played well.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.