Heals LF Raiding Group

iimagiicii

Never got around to actually coming back the last time I posted but now it's real, I've finally gotten my Operative & Scoundrel to 60 and I would like to continue to raid on either my Operative or Scoundrel healer but I have every AC available, my past experience on them was 5/5 NiM DF after nerf (had a break when it had NiM power) and 4/5 NiM DP pre nerf (group fell apart with very few attempts at council). All content before that was done.

Basically looking for a 8man group that is going to do the new HM content easily enough and be ready to push at NiM the year later. Although I've seen a lot of groups still aren't even 5/5 HM on some of them so maybe HM is hard now, I myself haven't seen either of these new raids so there is that but mostly 186 gear from pre 3.0.

Reply or PM for more info / interest.

Old Post

Edited by iimagiicii

• 2 weeks later...
Hey man. I have a healing spot (NEED A SCOUNDREL)! On my progression team. Was looking for you yesterday. Me, Vaes, Saev, and some others you probably know. Message me at republicgentlemen.com or in-game. We have a raid tonight at 8:00.. going to knock out some HM bosses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.