Vacations over

Banthabreeder

Well, It's been 2 weeks now since practically all of Bioware took their holiday vacation. With the exception of Eric who was left to mind the ship alone and only allowed to pass on the information of "We are aware of the problem. No ETA on when said problem will be fixed". I would suspect their all getting settled in their little cubicals, taking a sip of their freshly brewed hot coffee, turning on their computers, and dealing with the shock of thousands of emails of complaints and bugs and problems that occurred while they were away. An emergency meeting will be called by upper management where accusing questions will be vocally asked as to how so many problems arised with of course no answers. After the screaming, shouting and finger pointing is done, a final announcement will be declared by upper brass, "Just fix it!", and back to their cubicles will all the workers scramble. Yup, vacation is over.

No dev updates but they did remove the post about the ravager stuff.

They removed any post that said there was an exploit. Not just post that said what the exploit was like

made you look

Not talking about it doesn't make the problem go away... :rolleyes:

Sure does! All the post disappear there are no problems.

Vacation isn't over.. They get 3 weeks off.

That's a sweet deal if you ask me. Make a product that is great and has great potential. Sit on my laurels for 3 years making sub standard expansions full of bugs and unbelievable lag, and getting to take almost a month of vacation. Nice. Do they have dental and vision coverage because I'd be willing to ignore my customers and make shoddy Goods.

That's a sweet deal if you ask me. Make a product that is great and has great potential. Sit on my laurels for 3 years making sub standard expansions full of bugs and unbelievable lag, and getting to take almost a month of vacation. Nice. Do they have dental and vision coverage because I'd be willing to ignore my customers and make shoddy Goods.

Sure, but you get paid in CC.

This freaking forum.

The more I read posts like this, the more I realize that I enjoy the game more when I don't come here.

Whining and complaining about developers being on vacation.

God, could you all please get over yourselves?

Obviously, someone lost the key to the storage room. The one they put the devs in when they're not using them. You do know the devs are actually programming droids, right?

Well, It's been 2 weeks now since practically all of Bioware took their holiday vacation. With the exception of Eric who was left to mind the ship alone and only allowed to pass on the information of "We are aware of the problem. No ETA on when said problem will be fixed". I would suspect their all getting settled in their little cubicals, taking a sip of their freshly brewed hot coffee, turning on their computers, and dealing with the shock of thousands of emails of complaints and bugs and problems that occurred while they were away. An emergency meeting will be called by upper management where accusing questions will be vocally asked as to how so many problems arised with of course no answers. After the screaming, shouting and finger pointing is done, a final announcement will be declared by upper brass, "Just fix it!", and back to their cubicles will all the workers scramble. Yup, vacation is over.

my personal theory? they came back rested and in a good mood from their breaks. discussed the bugs that where being reported noted it was causing problems and upsetting people and had a good laugh about some of the hyperbole people post on the fourms. (I have it on good authority angry "slapped in the face fix this now I demand it!" posts generate not concern from game devs, they generate laughter) and then resolved to get what they can fixed

Edited by BrianDavion

(I have it on good authority angry "slapped in the face fix this now I demand it!" posts generate not concern from game devs, they generate laughter)

When you work in a creative field, you either develop a thick skin or find another job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.