SoR: What happens to Darth Vowrawn [Sith Warrior]

Myrdovar

In Shadow of Revan, the Wrath meets Darth Vowrawn again. They discuss a few things (I liked that cutscene there) and Wrath gets a quest ("Vowrawn and the Wrath").

After finishing that, Wrath meets Servant One of the Emperor's Hand. Servant One tells the Wrath that Darth Vowrawn has committed crimes against the hand, that he has fled Rishi. They obviously want to eliminate him.

The Wrath (aka the player) has now three dialogue choices.

• Tell Servant One Vowrawn was never there
  • Confirm obedience to the Hand
  • Deny Servant One and choke him

After the dialogue, the qwest is finished.

Since I have not finished SoR yet, I wonder: Is there any consequence of my choice (especially No. 3 in my list)?

And, do we hear what becomes of Darth Vowrawn? Does the Hand get him or not?

I admit, I rather liked the guy. Servant One, he reprimanded me for taking my own missions, I wanted to cut him down ;)

Not that I'm aware of, however certain events go down that suggest Vowrawn isn't really under threat.

At least of losing his DC seat or becoming an enemy of the Empire or something.

And yeah I wanted to choke Servant One two, but was like nah I'll be diplomatic i.e a lied. :p

Edited by Beniboybling

You receive a mail from Vowrawn, where he apologizes for having to cut short his visit to Rishi.

From the mail's tone, it is inferred he's fully aware of what the Emperor intends, and that his true goal was to make the Wrath see.

He also says it was a singular pleasure, as always, to be reunited with the Wrath. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Yeah, we'll probably see him again. In like 3 years when we get another class mission. :p

Yeah :D

I'd like to see what becomes of that "The Empire wants to destroy the Galaxy" thread.

History tells us the Galaxy wasnt destroyed, so someone must have defeated the Emperor again.

Could have been a Jedi Hero together with the new Wrath :p

• 2 weeks later...
And yeah I wanted to choke Servant One

I did force choke that scrawny suck up and told him he made the worst mistake of his life. My Jugg is his own Sith and doesn't need these peons telling him where to go and what to do. He'd had enough of that from Fat Boy in the first 3 chapters.

The fact he received this new title:

The Empire's Wrath

Suits him just fine and truly defined his station within the Empire.

Yeah :D

I'd like to see what becomes of that "The Empire wants to destroy the Galaxy" thread.

History tells us the Galaxy wasnt destroyed, so someone must have defeated the Emperor again.

Could have been a Jedi Hero together with the new Wrath :p

Nah, my sin bound the Emperor then left the galaxy to search for immortality and knowledge and stuff.

And then he made Earth.

• 4 months later...
Hi. I like the storyline and conversations a lot. I just did this and I was disappointed with the choice I picked, I choked him and my character said he was done with this and that "our little agreement was over" or something along those lines. I was just worried that does this affect your position in the empire? The emperor's wrath.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.