Ranked Enhancements

Ursus-SUON

I wish i could care about item pricing. The state of pvp as it is, requires more attention to the class balancing and bolster issues, etc etc. Hopefully you get people who agree with you on this though. I think threads need to bombard the boards about bigger issues though, particularly the state of PVP.

yeah. I don't understand the logic behind the absurdly high price on enhancements (yet mods are considerably cheaper...). however, this isn't a new thing. and it's clear what the larger reason for the price gouge is: make you grind more for proper stats cuz...like...you apparently wouldn't play if there weren't a gear grind.

yeah. I don't understand the logic behind the absurdly high price on enhancements (yet mods are considerably cheaper...). however, this isn't a new thing. and it's clear what the larger reason for the price gouge is: make you grind more for proper stats cuz...like...you apparently wouldn't play if there weren't a gear grind.

Ya but its kind of pointless when you can buy a piece of gear that has both the BiS mod and enhancement. Its way cheaper that way.

These things cost way too damn much. Just ridiculous, 2000ranked + 800wz comms. Please nerf the price on these by at least 50%. Sign petition below :rolleyes:

Play ranked. On a good server you can min/max out on enhancements in two days

Edited by Azurestone

Ya but its kind of pointless when you can buy a piece of gear that has both the BiS mod and enhancement. Its way cheaper that way.

uh... no it's not. Unless you have a different idea of bis than me. No hands or feet have bis enhancement AND mod.

Edited by TezMoney

uh... no it's not. Unless you have a different idea of bis than me. No hands or feet have bis enhancement AND mod.

Ya uh, you're missing whats being said. Instead of buying mods/enhancements separately you buy a full piece that has the BiS mod/enhancement. Jugg for example I just buy several pieces of ranked legs and strip those mod/enhancements out. Its cheaper to do it that way.

Ya uh, you're missing whats being said. Instead of buying mods/enhancements separately you buy a full piece that has the BiS mod/enhancement. Jugg for example I just buy several pieces of ranked legs and strip those mod/enhancements out. Its cheaper to do it that way.

Like i said, there aren't very many pieces like that across all sets. Tanking is probably the only ones

Always done it that way too.

I started by buying full regular wz gear. Even spent around 3500 ranked coms, converted to reguler coms just to get the complete starter gear.

I then bought every piece of ranked gear, including three new pieces of exhumed gear, because i missed out on a few mods. Total cost, close to 29000 ranked coms.

After that, i bought 5 ranked leggings of a different set, for 2500 coms each, simply because these had both the BIS Mod and BIS enhancement i needed.

At first i thought it would be a long, endless grind, but it was a lot easier and faster then i thought it would be. Gearing up in ranked during preseason is amazing.

this does sound reasonable, but it doesn't always work this way. Usually (at least on my slinger / dps mando gear) Will already have BiS mods, the only thing I need are enhancements and theyre cheaper then buying a whole new set. 1000wz comms + 2500 ranked is still more then just 800wz comms + 2000 ranked. Just to add on to this, people (like me) shouldn't feel trapped into HEAVY grinding just for some damn enhancements. It's not like regular PVPer's stop after they get BiS gear.

Play ranked. On a good server you can min/max out on enhancements in two days

lol, how many enhancements are you talking about? For at least 5-6 enhancements 10-12k ranked comms doesn't come in a day, let a lone a week even with dailies/weeklies.

Edited by Ursus-SUON

For at least 5-6 enhancements 10-12k ranked comms doesn't come in a day, let a lone a week even with dailies/weeklies.

Let's look at that... Let's say you need 10k ranked comms... If you play and win every match and get 140 comms per, that's only 72 ranked matches you need to win... Obviously, if you play on a good server you get that in a day... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Let's look at that... Let's say you need 10k ranked comms... If you play and win every match and get 140 comms per, that's only 72 ranked matches you need to win... Obviously, if you play on a good server you get that in a day... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

/signed... Please lower the price

Also while your at it, add schematics again so that we can craft the armor shells... We finally have 2 different armor shells again for pvp... But need to hand one in to get the other one... Personally I prefer the look of the lower LVL set over the ranked... But will essentially have to grind 3 sets if I want to keep a copy of the first and also have my full ranked set

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.