Will we ever get the Starship packs back?

DeLaaNie

Oh yeah? What are they called.

All I see is the typical individuals parts, with cost so high no one touches them.

Indeed. I remember seeing those packs only one time within the Market, but I did not purchase them at the time since it was my very first character and I was no where near level 50.

Indeed. I remember seeing those packs only one time within the Market, but I did not purchase them at the time since it was my very first character and I was no where near level 50.

Are we talking about the offensive/defensive/tactical bundles? Yeah, I only bought those on one character...first, because I was nowhere near 50 yet, and also I think I assumed they would be unlockable in collections. But, I've heard that they're not - you can't claim additional copies of them. By the time I learned that, they were gone from the market.

I somehow suspect that they'll never be back...which is too bad, I'd like to have them for every character. (Or if they don't bring them back, they could at least make it so you can claim additional copies.)

I somehow suspect that they'll never be back...which is too bad, I'd like to have them for every character. (Or if they don't bring them back, they could at least make it so you can claim additional copies.)

One of the bundles was around quite a few months back; either the Offensive or Defensive one.

Shipment 4? The Starfighter Packs?

Wingman's

Dogfighter's

Galactic Ace's

Space Jockey's

Hotshot's

I believe you are confusing STARFIGHTER stuff with STARSHIP stuff.

They are talking about the level 7 parts to upgrade your ship for the on rails space missions or am I mistaken?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.