Will I reach levels 56-60?

Budderderrange

For SoR you need to be level 55. There is a new Mission Terminal on your starship that will direct you to SoR. Also, of course, you need to have bought the SoR expansion (as well as subbed) to play SoR. I'm not sure if the mission terminal appears if you're under level 55 and/or have not bought SoR

You say you have the mission for chapter 4 RotHC? That would be on your ship's main holoterminal. But, if you've gotten SoR, there should be a new, smaller, "Missions Terminal" on you ship in the area where the holoterminal is. I'm not sure if that terminal shows up if you are below level 55, and it won't be there if you haven't paid for SoR.

If you have paid for SoR you should be able to get to level 60, but you may need to get to level 55 before it shows up.

On the other hand, if you haven't paid for SoR, you can only get to 55 (I think). If you've just started and are still below level 55, I'd wait until you get to 55 to purchase SoR.

Edited by JediQuaker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.