Crafted Implants 56 useless

Nightgard

Hi

I'm trying to get the logic behind this :

How a purple implant rating 186 (crafted) can be so bad compared to a blue rating 178 (looted) ?

Like this : http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr134/nightgard/swtorcraftimplants-1.jpg

Edit :

This one is even worse : http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr134/nightgard/swtorimplants60.jpg

This is a loot from final boss Hardmode FP... maybe, maybe the 111 alacrity is worth the willpower loss.

but the implant should be way better than the 178. Not just "maybe it's better".

Edited by Nightgard
new content

Some of them are, but others are quite good, make sure you RE all combos and more importantly, the right combos.

Im using ones I crafted atm. The Massassi are a little better, but theres no blue drop thats close.

I have the Expert Anodyne Reflex Enhancer Mk-2, stats are:

222 Aim

231 End

79 Accuracy

111 Power

23 Surge

Thats a lot better than any blue 178 Ive seen, and a lot better than the Yavin 186's as well, and as I stated, to get better, you have to get 192 Massassi/Resurrected.

Edited by Mowermanx

If you manage to get good purple ones, no.

Mostly though, I have to agree. Especially Shadow/Assassin tanking implants.

The useless "jack of all trades" implants. It was like that in 2.0 also

You mean like Veracity implants/earpieces for all tank classes? Those were best until you got Dread Forged ones.

Why do you have bad tanking implant? :eek:

You don't really want those with low stats (27 Power).

Yeah no this one was for the willpower , it was supposed to be temporary then new content came out... I told myself I was gonna change it once I hit 60.

That's what I'm doing now.

Ok 27 power is useless but awarness has accuracy, even more useless for a healer , no ?

Yeah no this one was for the willpower , it was supposed to be temporary then new content came out... I told myself I was gonna change it once I hit 60.

That's what I'm doing now.

Ok 27 power is useless but awarness has accuracy, even more useless for a healer , no ?

It is indeed even less useful than that 27 Power. Of course it doesn't really hurt when you're doing dailies and want to dps a bit. For pure healing it's wasted stat since your heals can't miss.

Hi

I'm trying to get the logic behind this :

How a purple implant rating 186 (crafted) can be so bad compared to a blue rating 178 (looted) ?

Like this : http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr134/nightgard/swtorcraftimplants-1.jpg

That's because that particular schematic is bugged or wrong. It has much lower stats. I think this is a mistake on the part of BW. Most schematics have similar stats but a few like this one actually have lower stats than they should. Be careful because this mistake is not only in craftable gear. Some commendation gear has the same mistakes.

I guess the OP RE'd one single blue implant successfully and then called it a day.

I did actually.

Took me so many blue to get the purple though. When I saw the new stats I didn't want to RE more of them.

Edited the main post with an other weird one.

2 Force-healer... loot from final boss HM 60 FP is (to me) very bad compared to a random blue loot from solo quests ...

Edited by Nightgard

I did actually.

Took me so many blue to get the purple though. When I saw the new stats I didn't want to RE more of them.

2 Force-healer... loot from final boss HM 60 FP is (to me) very bad compared to a random blue loot from solo quests ...

Every green implant REs into three different blue versions, and every one of those blue versions REs into three different purple versions. Usually, eight of those nine options are crap, but the ninth has better stats than the basic vendor implants. Just an example:

Vehemence Anodyne Resolve System MK-1

222 Willpower

231 Endurance

102 Alacrity

111 Power

Is it a lot of work to RE implants to perfection? Yeah it is. I've gone through over 486 implants already trying to get all the good ones. Is it worth it? That's up to you to decide.

Edited by kamennebbie

I did actually.

The problem is just that some of the green schematics are itemised incorrectly in the sense that the point values are actually too low. From what I saw in Eric Muso's post this is one of the bugs they are fixing on Tuesday with 3.0.2

Every green implant REs into three different blue versions, and every one of those blue versions REs into three different purple versions. Usually, eight of those nine options are crap, but the ninth has better stats than the basic vendor implants. Just an example:

Vehemence Anodyne Resolve System MK-1

222 Willpower

231 Endurance

102 Alacrity

111 Power

Is it a lot of work to RE implants to perfection? Yeah it is. I've gone through over 486 implants already trying to get all the good ones. Is it worth it? That's up to you to decide.

Ok thanks for the infos.

It's a good thing, I thought Swtor's craft was easy and quick.

It's nice to see there's more to it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.