Vengeance/Vigilance Set Bonus (pvp)

Rufussay

Is it just me or is it better to hold onto 4 of the old brutalizer armorings for pvp?

My logic - I rarely need to use saber throw within 10m anyways (4 piece 3.0) and the 6 piece bonus just doesn't fire that frequently. I have no math and limited skill to back it up, but I suspect the brutalizer bonuses more than make up for losing these two bonuses + the stats.

Any input / feedback would be appreciated.

I'm sticking with the Brut bonus. With Warmonger and Unstoppable you are constantly charging and unlike Marauders, guaranteed to get your damage off after charge (which means you'll always benefit from the set bonus).

Additionally the heal on Intercede is a nice bonus to survivability.

I'm sticking with the Brut bonus. With Warmonger and Unstoppable you are constantly charging and unlike Marauders, guaranteed to get your damage off after charge (which means you'll always benefit from the set bonus).

Additionally the heal on Intercede is a nice bonus to survivability.

Is it possible to use the new 2 piece set bonus and the the Brutalizer 4 piece bonus now? Because if so I have no doubt holding on on to the old set is BiS for PVP since we have the new utility that lowers the Leap cooldown. Seems like an easy call for us to make.

The new 4 piece set bonus is worthless for both pvp and pve. It's sad that other classes are crazy about their 4 piece bonuses when ours does practically nothing. For PvP I'd use the new 2 piece bonus with the old 4 piece bonus. For PvE I'd use the new 2 piece bonus with the old Sentinel 2 piece master strike bonus (vigilance).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.