Must you be level 55 to begin the Revan quest line?

Feareredden

To start Prelude to SoR:

Must be 55 start it

To start SoR:

You don't need to do Prelude to SoR to start SoR.

You don't need to do you class story to start SoR.

All you have to do is fly to Rishi and talk to Qaraah.

You should be able to start SoR at 52 or 53 if you fly to Rishi and talk to Qaraah.

I've test this on a character that has not done Prelude or finished chapter 3 of the class story. I don't have any characters above 50-54 to see how soon you can start.

Why in the world would anyone would want to skip the prelude is been me. Fast, easy, free set of 162 blue gear and great xp.

Edit: There is a warning on the bottom of the screen telling you if you start the SoR you are lockout of doing the Prelude.

Edited by Warrgames

To start Prelude to SoR:

Must be 55 start it

To start SoR:

You don't need to do Prelude to SoR to start SoR.

You don't need to do you class story to start SoR.

All you have to do is fly to Rishi and talk to Qaraah.

You should be able to start SoR at 52 or 53 if you fly to Rishi and talk to Qaraah.

I've test this on a character that has not done Prelude or finished chapter 3 of the class story. I don't have any characters above 50-54 to see how soon you can start.

Why in the world would anyone would want to skip the prelude is been me. Fast, easy, free set of 162 blue gear and great xp.

Edit: There is a warning on the bottom of the screen telling you if you start the SoR you are lockout of doing the Prelude.

Well done, good insight into this.

Here's another odd caveat - I had a 54 on my ship and tried to get the prelude quest from the ship's quest terminal; It let me get the quest - but I couldn't use the 'auto port' quest buttons to teleport me to the fleet to talk to the astro droid to begin the series. (Actually I was testing just as you) I did find that once I dinged 55, the auto-teleport buttons worked as normal. (Must be part of the 'gotta be 55' to begin the actual prelude/solo FP lead-in)

Well done, good insight into this.

Here's another odd caveat - I had a 54 on my ship and tried to get the prelude quest from the ship's quest terminal; It let me get the quest - but I couldn't use the 'auto port' quest buttons to teleport me to the fleet to talk to the astro droid to begin the series. (Actually I was testing just as you) I did find that once I dinged 55, the auto-teleport buttons worked as normal. (Must be part of the 'gotta be 55' to begin the actual prelude/solo FP lead-in)

The teleport will work. Grabbed quest on ship with my 53 Sorc. Teleported to Fleet with it. Talked to droid. Went to mission area and could not enter as I was too low a level to begin prelude. Not a big deal as I was just hoping to get off Makeb earlier.

Ah well back to Makeb.