Queue on Harbinger?

Andrellma

Apparently "Standard" is the new full. Anyone looking to move to this server should know that queues are now common to get online.

Just a guess here.. but this server being configured to be a larger server (population wise) then the others... and with all the ability delay problems... I bet they turned down the filler knob on The Harbinger until they get a handle on the ability delay root cause.

• Dev Post

Hey guys!

I wanted to pass on an update with the queue that you have been seeing sometimes at night. Here is what I know, we are currently investigating why this has been happening. As you can see, the issue isn't happening due to an actual population cap being hit, there is some other root cause. Our teams are actively looking into addressing it. With that in mind, it is possible you could see this issue again tonight. If you do experience this it would be very helpful if you could tell us the following:

• Exactly what time you experienced this issue.
  • How long it took from the time you got in queue until you got into the game. (not the displayed time, but the actual time that passed)

I just want to insure that you know we are aware and trying to fix it ASAP. I will pass on any updates as I have them. Thanks!

-eric

Hey guys!

I wanted to pass on an update with the queue that you have been seeing sometimes at night. Here is what I know, we are currently investigating why this has been happening. As you can see, the issue isn't happening due to an actual population cap being hit, there is some other root cause. Our teams are actively looking into addressing it. With that in mind, it is possible you could see this issue again tonight. If you do experience this it would be very helpful if you could tell us the following:

• Exactly what time you experienced this issue.
  • How long it took from the time you got in queue until you got into the game. (not the displayed time, but the actual time that passed)

I just want to insure that you know we are aware and trying to fix it ASAP. I will pass on any updates as I have them. Thanks!

-eric

Thank you for keeping us informed about what you guys are doing for the server

Sincerely,

The redhead that keeps asking about it at the Seattle cantina tour ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.