World PvP

Ozernix

World pvp is not so good in this game. However, your best bet is PoT5 for east coast, the bastion for west coast. I play on the harbinger (pve west) because the warzone queue times are pretty good (server population is large). I've considered moving to the bastion, but I don't see the point (I like playing pubs - don't think pubs fare too well on the bastion - imp dominance).

World pvp is not so good in this game. However, your best bet is PoT5 for east coast, the bastion for west coast. I play on the harbinger (pve west) because the warzone queue times are pretty good (server population is large). I've considered moving to the bastion, but I don't see the point (I like playing pubs - don't think pubs fare too well on the bastion - imp dominance).

The pubs have actually been comming around and winning more often lately, just like in the good 'ol days:).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.