Adam Driver is HOT

JourrnoRush

I tend to not judge people by their appearance, since that tends to be the wrong thing to do.....what is it that Prime says in the Transformer movies.

'theres more to them that meets the eye' and while its just a saying said by a giant computer animated machine, its still quite true....i have met my fair share of people that are what you would consider hot and they tend to be A**holes, so i honestly don't see all the hype of being what society considers hot.

I tend to not judge people by their appearance, since that tends to be the wrong thing to do.....what is it that Prime says in the Transformer movies.

'theres more to them that meets the eye' and while its just a saying said by a giant computer animated machine, its still quite true....i have met my fair share of people that are what you would consider hot and they tend to be A**holes, so i honestly don't see all the hype of being what society considers hot.

Not that I disagree with you, but there are differences among appearance, personality and "the whole package".

When you first meet someone, you don't know anything about them other than the way they look. And it's OK to like or not like what you see, as long as that isn't the only that matters once you get to know them a bit. The OP said he/she finds him hot, not a great guy, so it's not really judging.

And, to be on topic for a bit, I don't see what girls and gay guys see in him. I mean he has a nice body (he's practically naked all the time in Girls) but other than that I don't think he could be considered "hot".

And before someone says that I'm just saying that because I'm a jealous straight guy who can't get all the girls he can, let me be the first to admit that guys like Jon Hamm or Matt Bomer are extremely good-looking.

And before someone says that I'm just saying that because I'm a jealous straight guy who can't get all the girls he can, let me be the first to admit that guys like Jon Hamm or Matt Bomer are extremely good-looking.

I'm a woman, and I don't find him attractive, but different people have differerent tastes. I think Norman Reedus is sexy but the very idea makes my guy friends do the Homer Simpson "Ewwwww" shudder :p

Honestly, I'm a voice gal first and foremost, if someone has a sexy voice, I will recognise it anywhere (you'd be amazed how many people do voice work in commercials/narrate movies,/science programs/doccumentaries) and a lot of the voices I find attractive, are attached to people most don't gush over.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I'm a woman, and I don't find him attractive, but different people have differerent tastes. I think Norman Reedus is sexy but the very idea makes my guy friends do the Homer Simpson "Ewwwww" shudder :p

Honestly, I'm a voice gal first and foremost, if someone has a sexy voice, I will recognise it anywhere (you'd be amazed how many people do voice work in commercials/narrate movies,/science programs/doccumentaries) and a lot of the voices I find attractive, are attached to people most don't gush over.

I've got several girlfriends who are gaga for Norman Reedus via Walking Dead.

Adam Driver is HOT

Have you seen him in the TV show "Girls?"

Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford are HOTter. quick google image search would reveal that. (click their names for the search)

I think Adam Driver is going to be covered in make-up like Darth Maul.

what is it that Prime says in the Transformer movies.

'theres more to them that meets the eye'

Are you sure it wasn't just a reference to the original 1980s show's theme song?

Transformers! More than meets the eye!

Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons!

Transformers! Robots in disguise!

Transformers! More than meets the eye!

Transformers!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.