What's wrong with Lana's face?

gentleblade

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me a while to figure this out, but its because she's part true Sith, part human. Once you realize this, you'll see why her face looks the way it does (and let's be honest, all true Sith are ugly as sin >_>). That said, she's still the most attractive true Sith in the game, even if its obviously diluted somewhat.

It's the eyebrows. It's uncommon to see someone with eyebrows so blonde.

No, it's not the eyebrows either. It's... everything.

The rings around her eyes, her wierdly textured lips, the little gap in her chin. To go from this to this is just... wow...

And thanks to Darth_Wicked, I can now no longer unsee her uneven nostrils either...

It took me a while to figure this out, but its because she's part true Sith, part human. Once you realize this, you'll see why her face looks the way it does (and let's be honest, all true Sith are ugly as sin >_>). That said, she's still the most attractive true Sith in the game, even if its obviously diluted somewhat.

It's not that either. A Pureblood x human will either look like a human or a pureblood, not the abomination that is Lana. It's strange, like she's "supposed" to be pretty and she sort of is, but she just looks really off somehow. I think it's because they gave her a strange custom face that they modeled in a way they didn't model the other faces. It makes her look out of place compared to all the others.

And purebloods are not ugly!

On a more serious note, at least they did try with Lana.

Shae Vizla, aside from Malgus, Satele and Jace, is arguably the most well-known figure from the promotional materials leading up to the release of the game, and her face is borderline generic, shared across the board with countless other NPC's.

I found that disappointing. Plus, her hair... :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Agreed. As I said in another thread she just looks weird, and I did the Homer Simpson "Eeeeeeew" shudder every time a flirt option popped up. Its a bad bad mix of what looks like rushed low res textures, shoddy facial animation and parody emo makeup with a side of "my allergies are flaring up"

Pre-spoiler Zash looks nice, as do many other in game female NPCs, but lana just looks like she could get a job on "American Horror Story : Freakshow"

Its not about "winning beauty contests" its about making your NPCs look like they aren't melting wax figures.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.