Sage Healing Ranked = Still Not Good Enough

limenutpen

I thought we where good enough but I think Sages are still not there in the Ranked SGN (stupid game mode) called Arenas.

Considering that nowadays I out-heal all other classes in normal's by about 20% something still is not right.

If I am wrong please advise.

I thought we where good enough but I think Sages are still not there in the Ranked SGN (stupid game mode) called Arenas.

Considering that nowadays I out-heal all other classes in normal's by about 20% something still is not right.

solo ranked or team? if i heal in a solo ranked match and my teamates are competant i do just fine. what specifically is not viable? only major problem i have is well timed pt burst, forces me to use barrier earlier then i want.

Edited by Sesski

The Healing is good is the surviving the problem in solo Rated Arenas.

But

1. I never got any decent tanks

2. And once very rare you get DPS peeling me some DPSers from my tail.

I have managed 3.6 HPS so far, in reality I did this in an Ancient Hypergates max in Arenas is 3.55 HPS.

4k + HPS plus is definitely viable.

I have managed 3.6 HPS so far, in reality I did this in an Ancient Hypergates max in Arenas is 3.55 HPS.

If you're saying that sages should be able to do 4k HPS without too much of a problem, then that's crazy OP. Healers are already too strong, imo, and with a buff like this they'd be near-unkillable.

If you're saying that sages should be able to do 4k HPS without too much of a problem, then that's crazy OP. Healers are already too strong, imo, and with a buff like this they'd be near-unkillable.

Sages are strong in normal 8 man WZs (perhaps the best healers in that environment), have not leveled my Commando and Scoundrel to check it out and compare. Some say Commandos are better.

But in Arenas they still lack defense and mobility IMO.

The Healing is good is the surviving the problem in solo Rated Arenas.

But

1. I never got any decent tanks

2. And once very rare you get DPS peeling me some DPSers from my tail.

Lol, peasants know nothing of HPS. Sage heals is more than powerful enough to pull out tremendous amount of HPS.

http://i.imgur.com/IOHhIkb.jpg

Just gonna throw this out there because it has been repeated a thousand times before...

Using PvP warzone and arena stats to justify raising or lowering a particular classes power is anecdotal at best. Where you do poorly someone else probably does fantastic.

Quite honestly I think the developers should make some PvP only disciplines players can use to make PvP balancing easier as well. Specs being used for both PvE AND PvP to me just seems off. Always has to me.

HPS or for the normal people healing was never the Sage problem in Arenas.

Problem in Sages was always his defense.

The 5k HPS up ter proves it. Now in discipline there is a couple of interesting defense choices but they are IMO a trade off to ones HPS.

Should one take any of it.

In a good team and good tank Sages can be very interesting in group Arenas,

Anyways grtz for the 5k.

The following stays the same for Sorcs.

HPS or for the normal people healing was never the Sage problem in Arenas.

Problem in Sages was always his defense.

The 5k HPS up ter proves it. Now in discipline there is a couple of interesting defense choices but they are IMO a trade off to ones HPS.

Should one take any of it.

In a good team and good tank Sages can be very interesting in group Arenas,

Anyways grtz for the 5k.

The following stays the same for Sorcs.

I just don't understand. Sage are light armor, they are suppose to be squishy with high burst and AOE potential to counterbalance their light armor. That is how the whole class is built upon. They don't need more defensive you just need to learn how to play the class to its full potential. Sages are stronger then they have ever been and now i will say are overall better in HPS then operatives and mercs.

I just don't understand how you can sit here and argue that sages are not good enough when good sages/sorcs are pulling the highest hps in all wzs.

I just don't understand how you can sit here and argue that sages are not good enough when good sages/sorcs are pulling the highest hps in all wzs.

If you see this post from beginning I wrote what you said. But this is about solo ranked arenas.

In solo Rank que Sages lack the defensive ability a Scoundrel possessed in its over-powered form during 2.0.

That is all I am saying.

If you see this post from beginning I wrote what you said. But this is about solo ranked arenas.

In solo Rank que Sages lack the defensive ability a Scoundrel possessed in its over-powered form during 2.0.

That is all I am saying.

Congratulations. All this time you put into research and posting to tell us what we already knew...that in PvP (specifically in all games) there are some PvP situations that are not favorable to classes, or group setups. Welcome to MMO PvP gaming.

What is it you ultimately want? A little more defensive power in arenas might make sages more effective but in other areas of PvP it will make them wildly and ridiculously overpowered and then you'll have some butthurt come in here crying...

"You can't kill sages they are WAY too survivable. It takes two people just to defeat one... nerf them, or buff me"

And the cycle of nerf, buff, nerf, buff, nerf, buff continues.

That looks like it was an incredibly short match.

High hps is only impressive for a match that lasts longer than a minute.

480k heal done @ 5k heal per second means that game lasted about 95 seconds. That means on your terms its impressiv?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.