Question about the GTN

Deluxe_

Often times I see some mats I need for a good price but they come in stacks of 99 or whatever when I only need a handful of them. Is there a way to buy stuff in the GTN by the unit or do you have no choice but to get the entire stack? :rak_02:

Often times I see some mats I need for a good price but they come in stacks of 99 or whatever when I only need a handful of them. Is there a way to buy stuff in the GTN by the unit or do you have no choice but to get the entire stack? :rak_02:

Short answer: You have no choice.

Long answer: the GTN is a player based barter system. Players post items on the GTN for sale and players buy those items.

When items are stacked in quantities higher than you need, you have two options:

#1 pay the "good price" but know you will have extra

#2 look for a seller's post that has the quantity you need with the knowledge that the price might not be as good.

Edited by psandak

If you have enough credits you can buy the large stack, take what you want, and relist the rest for the same unit price you paid. There is risk involved, but if you really did pay a fair price they should sell fairly quickly.

If you have enough credits you can buy the large stack, take what you want, and relist the rest for the same unit price you paid. There is risk involved, but if you really did pay a fair price they should sell fairly quickly.

If you do this, make sure to add 6% for the GTN fee on resale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.