Trading in for ranked gear

Crawelc

I am not even close to upgrading to ranked gear, just saw it was red even when I had it in my inventory. Not really worried about the aug slot I can make another kit. I just figured it might be a bug, but the newest piece I got still showed red for the ranked piece even without an augment on it so I guess its all good. Thanks for the replies.

I am not even close to upgrading to ranked gear, just saw it was red even when I had it in my inventory. Not really worried about the aug slot I can make another kit. I just figured it might be a bug, but the newest piece I got still showed red for the ranked piece even without an augment on it so I guess its all good. Thanks for the replies.

are you in love with the look of the new gear? generally, the best thing to do is augment legacy gear. then, not only do you only have to augment one set of gear once, but you can pass that armor set to a mirror toon on the other faction, so your mando and merc healer, for example, can share the same gear and cut your gear grind in half.

I find paying for aug slots and grinding out the kits to be the most tedious thing in this game (easier this patch with an overabundance of gathering nodes though).

It is red until both the item and the ranked comms are available.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.