HELP!! I'm new and I don't know what to do!

mchaelandrew

I don't know what Focused Slash you mean, as the only ability by that name is a passive for Sentinels that makes their abilities refund Focus, but to move an ability to your quickbars, open your ability window (P by default or the trainer icon at the menu bar at the top of your screen) and drag-and-drop it on your quickbar.

Note that, while you're in there dragging skills to your quickbar(s), that you can also drag speeders to a quickbar. And, of course, you can drag medpacks and stims from your inventory to a quickbar, for faster access.

And, note the little "lock" symbol to the left of your main skillbar. You can drag things to an empty slot without un-locking the skill bar, but to change, move, or remove skills, you'll need to un-lock the bars. Don't forget to lock it again after you're finished - it's easy to accidentally drag a skill off a skillbar during combat, if it's un-locked.

Edited by JediQuaker

After you find and put the required skill on quick bar DO NOT forget to lock it(you must of left it unlocked for something to disappear). There is a padlock symbol below the + sign to expand the quick bar.

It took me a while to figure the hotbar padlock out. It prevents abilities from being swiped off the hotbars. Now I only unlock my bars when I want to rearrange or remove icons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.