Dye for Weapons. Please

OrionSol

Not to mention, aside from the giant cannons, how well can you really see your weapon? How often are you looking at it? There are enough varieties in game that we really don't need them wasting development time on this.

How often do you see the front of your outfits? Or your face, even? Doesn't matter. People still want things to match and look a certain way. That's most of the fun for some folks.

Not to mention, aside from the giant cannons, how well can you really see your weapon? How often are you looking at it? There are enough varieties in game that we really don't need them wasting development time on this.

Your forgetting the Nerf lightsaber hilts. Half of the weapons are so huge they can be seen from orbit.

I think I would shell out the cash or credits for black/black on my trooper's weapons.

Or find those dark gray dyes Artificers can make, but that's besides the point. I would love to dye weapons. Take the gold off the cool designed lightsaber my main Jedi uses and give it a light gray/dark gray or something more... Toned down.

I would love this. Let my Smugg have her hot pink Glitter and Sparky.

Your forgetting the Nerf lightsaber hilts. Half of the weapons are so huge they can be seen from orbit.

Lol so true. And anyhow id love to be able to match my weapons to my outfits.

Like EA would say no to selling black weapon dyes for $20... :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I would like dye slots on weapons, primarily to change the weapon from silver to gold or black. If we are able to use existing dyes.. then this will work great for a number of commonly available dyes.

That's about it though. I agree that a blaster pistol is only going to show very basic color schemes in most cases.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.