RP question: Can the dark side (Or dark healing) heal already dead flesh?

ThaliaBenoni

So me and my friend are roleplaying as Sith's, me as a warrior and he as a sorcerer, and during one of our sessions we got to talking about the IC ability for healing. We were tasked by our Master to collect fresh specimens of the possessed ones in the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas, and that's where the question popped up if he would be able to keep them at a finer quality than I could as a warrior even if I have say.. A kolto container.

Can sith's mend flesh that happens to be dead?

We've read on wookipedia, but can't seem to find a good answer to it, and we're quite curious what others would think about it.

Come on! I don't want to loose to another sith! Help me here people!

Vader could never heal his lungs or eyes (IIRC, one book had him being able to temporarily reverse the damage, but it always snapped back to it's fully damaged condition the moment he lost focus) and Sion could never really heal any of his many wounds, dark side healing is garbage tier.

yeah healing is noted as being an area the dark side is pretty weak on. you can see dark siders holding themselves together through raw acts of will, but dark side healing is rare. thing to keep in mind is force healing isn't exactly immediate no matter what side of the force you're using. there's no "snap my fingers and you're better" force healing rather operates by speeding up recovery rates etc. it's best used in conjunction with actual medicine etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.