2million Damage | 1 WarZone

sivertschultz

So today i hit a personal milestone, i did 1.9 million damage in one warzone, its the first time i do these amounts of damages. http://prntscr.com/5mpcbe

I'm not madness. So its not just putting dots. Im actually ligthing.

Comments?

I've seen 3 million heals and 2 million damage so what's the point when you don't finish you objectives. Sometimes I think PVP is about getting the highest numbers since objectives requires thinking and are a pain in the butt to do. And it doesn't help that Bioware encourages un-death matching by allowing multiple healers in tanks into WZ to cross heal each other till infinity. It's so bad now player just que to see who can put up the highest numbers because they know they can't get win the objectives because of match making making the team with the most healers an automatic win.

Edited by chosonman

I've seen 3 million heals and 2 million damage so what's the point when you don't finish you objectives. Sometime I just think PVP is about getting the highest number since objectives requires thinking and are a pain in the butt to do. And it doesn't help that Bioware encourages un-death matching by allowing multiple healers in tanks into WZ to cross heal each other till infinity.

We still won. But at this match, my goal was to deal as much damage as possible. When i told how much i did in fleet. No one believed me.

I'm at a loss for words. No other class can come close to that even if absolutely left alone. Just sick. Guess it is time for me to roll one. If you can't get the devs attention with that picture then I suppose the only thing left to do is just fill up the pvp queues with sorc/sages or light armor wearing guys.

I've said it before, the only people defending this patch are light armor wearers. I'll be defending this patch this evening when I make my own new main. Objective or not those numbers are just out of control. I have every class in game on multiple servers but a high level sage/sorc. Guess that is my bad.

I'm at a loss for words. No other class can come close to that even if absolutely left alone. Just sick. Guess it is time for me to roll one. If you can't get the devs attention with that picture then I suppose the only thing left to do is just fill up the pvp queues with sorc/sages or light armor wearing guys.

I've said it before, the only people defending this patch are light armor wearers. I'll be defending this patch this evening when I make my own new main. Objective or not those numbers are just out of control. I have every class in game on multiple servers but a high level sage/sorc. Guess that is my bad.

Well to be fair if you look at the healing done as well, it looks like it was a long match. Civil War so maybe a stalemate at the middle turret for quite a while until someone finally capped it. Ive also seen an almost 4k dps on Anicient Hypergate by a sin too which to me is a little more crazy

So today i hit a personal milestone, i did 1.9 million damage in one warzone, its the first time i do these amounts of damages. http://prntscr.com/5mpcbe

I'm not madness. So its not just putting dots. Im actually ligthing.

Comments?

ZERO objective ? How did you do this ? You are the next high performance player using only force storm ?

Btw. Everyone roll sorc/sage. The Great FPS War is comming: force storm vs forcequake.

But first, they need buff, at this momment, they are to weak - only 2 million dmg, pfff....

This is one of the reasons sorcs need nerf. Easy mode to outdamage other classes and relatively lowest skill curve. Not saying there aren't good sorcs out there, it's just stupidly easier to perform better with this class than the others.

Also.. Just plain sick of sorc, sorc, sorc, sorc, sorc... every war zone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.