A Good Commando Utility Combination.

mmmbuddah

I know a lot of people are a fan of the new Forced March utility that allows Mando / Merc to use Full auto / unload while moving, but it seems BW likes to screw us mando / merc users, so I had to drop that for other Utilities, this combination seems to work pretty well, its not perfect, or anywhere NEAR the survivability of other classes, but I thought I would give my 2 cents and mybe this will help a few out.

Concussive Force

Charged Barrier

Tenacious Defense

Nightvision Scope

Electro Shield

Reflexive Shield

Reflexive Battery

Give it a whirl, seems to help keep me alive quite a bit.

Not sure about your choices, but Electro Shield? With 3.0 health pools? :confused:

Yep, that and Night vision are pretty lackluster. Especially when you compare the survival boost of an extended hold the line and reducing incoming DoT damage by 30% for 12 seconds.

Yep, that and Night vision are pretty lackluster. Especially when you compare the survival boost of an extended hold the line and reducing incoming DoT damage by 30% for 12 seconds.
Night vision is a must against stealthers, I cant count the amount of times I was guarding a node and caught someone trying to sneak attack me. And if you don't have force march, the extended htl is pointless. Also, once you have reflexive shield it absorbs damage quite often, so it is far more useful than the FOV, and there is no activation. Edited by mmmbuddah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.