Disappearing/Reappearing Training Dummy

Amnerys

Summary: Every time I use the health modification + damage debuff items on the dummy, it will start repeatedly disappearing & reappearing after the initial kill.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Apply Training Dummy Armor Reduction Module + Training Dummy Standard Health Modulator to the ship dummy.

2. DPS Dummy until it's dead.

3. Target the newly spawned DPS dummy. It will every few seconds disappear & then respawn, making it impossible to attack a second time unless I zone out and zone back in.

Summary: Every time I use the health modification + damage debuff items on the dummy, it will start repeatedly disappearing & reappearing after the initial kill.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Apply Training Dummy Armor Reduction Module + Training Dummy Standard Health Modulator to the ship dummy.

2. DPS Dummy until it's dead.

3. Target the newly spawned DPS dummy. It will every few seconds disappear & then respawn, making it impossible to attack a second time unless I zone out and zone back in.

You forgot 1 more step:

The steps to reproduce:

1. Send a companion out on a mission

2. Do steps OP has provided/

As Kwerty hinted at, the bug is related to having companions on crew skills. Been a bug since they added the mods for the training dummy. I no longer send companions out when parsing because this bug is very annoying.

Bioware please fix this.

Thanks for all the replies, guys! I came back to the game only for the new expac, so I had no idea it was an old bug. Good to know that it's related to companions though. I always send them out on slicing missions, and just recalling them is much easier than my current strategy of zoning back & forth through loading screens.

Hope it gets fixed, but glad to find out the workaround is fairly painless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.