Overkill Aug bolstered

gofortheko

level 36 overkill augment is bolstered from 12 damage to 6.2 (boggle).

Nice one : D

I started to change the mods, enchants in my tier 174 expertise gear, till most of the dps ones comes with crit chance and I wanted to have more pure dmg. So after changing some crit mods to power ones, I lost a lots of crit chance of course, but my 4000 dmg skill now land 7 dmg more then before under bolster : D

Lets don't forget, that to change mods, enchants in your pvp gear cost a bit more then the tier 174 gear it self.

I'm very hyped to grind for more commendations! : )

Nice one : D

I started to change the mods, enchants in my tier 174 expertise gear, till most of the dps ones comes with crit chance and I wanted to have more pure dmg. So after changing some crit mods to power ones, I lost a lots of crit chance of course, but my 4000 dmg skill now land 7 dmg more then before under bolster : D

Lets don't forget, that to change mods, enchants in your pvp gear cost a bit more then the tier 174 gear it self.

I'm very hyped to grind for more commendations! : )

Alacrity seems to hold its own in bolster, losing only 12% of its effectiveness. While Endurance loses 60% of its effectiveness (206 endurance granted me 2106 hps outside of the WZ, and only 785 inside). Power is obviously half as effective. And crit is bad as well.

Alacrity seems to hold its own in bolster, losing only 12% of its effectiveness. While Endurance loses 60% of its effectiveness (206 endurance granted me 2106 hps outside of the WZ, and only 785 inside). Power is obviously half as effective. And crit is bad as well.

I like it when people start posting numbers. Way too much conflicting information out there right now and most people paraphrase their results without giving any numbers to back up the assumption.

You try anything with main stats yet?

Wait what? I use overkill augments and my Bonus damage is identical inside of warzones as it is outside of warzones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.