Republic PvP

Reyther

I have been doing some PvP as Jedi Shaodw, and it is just awful. The teams play so badly, they never defend any of the towers in alderan, and sometimes 6 or more people will run to the left tower right when the game starts. To sum everything up, the republic on my side is awful and the only time we win is if we get some occasional good players in.

What are your thoughts on the republic in PvP? From what I have seen, the empire has been stomping the republic on most servers. Think this will change? I would hate to be "that guy that rerolls under these circumstances, but PvP right now with the republic is just ruining it for me.

To be honest, I think it'd be best for you to queue with 3-4 people you know and can play with. Having a group of players you can speak with on vent, and can coordinate with can make or break a game.

When I play with my guild and have 3-4 people with a healer, we go in and wreck every match objectives wise. With so many people running around like chickens with their heads cut off in PvP it doesn't take too many to turn the tides of the battle.

To be honest, I think it'd be best for you to queue with 3-4 people you know and can play with. Having a group of players you can speak with on vent, and can coordinate with can make or break a game.

When I play with my guild and have 3-4 people with a healer, we go in and wreck every match objectives wise. With so many people running around like chickens with their heads cut off in PvP it doesn't take too many to turn the tides of the battle.

This, not to mention id rather lose every now and again than play huttball seven times in a row to maybe get a chance at Alderan or Void Star.