So much better than WOW

tylerplaysmusic

I have to say having played WOW for almost 5 years (the last two being very off and on because I was bored)... SWTOR has knocked this game and the MMO experience OUT OF THE PARK. I can never go back. Thank you everyone on the team for putting such an amazing, well polished, beautiful, completely engaging experience out. It has me excited to play a game again. (AND HAPPY FESTIVUS!)

I have to say having played WOW for almost 5 years (the last two being very off and on because I was bored)... SWTOR has knocked this game and the MMO experience OUT OF THE PARK. I can never go back. Thank you everyone on the team for putting such an amazing, well polished, beautiful, completely engaging experience out. It has me excited to play a game again. (AND HAPPY FESTIVUS!)

Yeah, I played WoW for seven years and for some reason it was starting to get boring.

Obviously it's because the game was awful.

This game is so amazing. I've been playing for a week and a half and there's still a ton of stuff to see. It's never going to get boring!

It's just cause it's new. You'll be posting complaints here soon enough.

exactly i have been playing WoW for 6 years started to hate it. loved this game untill i found out PvP lags, you can't abandon 1/2 the quests you pick up, got tired of the non english speaking mission givers, got tired of the english mission givers, broke my spacebar pressing it so many times to speed through the mission details (joking but I use it a lot) AND finaly..... ehhh give it a month or two and it will still be better than WoW lol.