Rich or Bountiful 49-50 Slicing missions?

Poundmyfist

No 49-50 stuff have rich or bountiful....

You don't even want to run the higher level missions for making money anyway.

I could have swore there were some missions there that were Rich or Bountiful though the other day. I could be wrong.

But yah I haven't been running those anyway.

I've actually been tallying them, and I've been making more credits per hour using grade 4 slicing missions instead of 5. They take less time, but have roughly the same profit margin, and seems to crit more often. Grade 4's were about 40% more profitable for me over my tests (about 80 missions split among 4 companions).

Side note: affection seems to have no affect on mission crit chance, just how long it takes, and if the reduction is linear with affection, will be 15-20% reduction in mission and crafting time at 10000 affection.

I've actually been tallying them, and I've been making more credits per hour using grade 4 slicing missions instead of 5. They take less time, but have roughly the same profit margin, and seems to crit more often. Grade 4's were about 40% more profitable for me over my tests (about 80 missions split among 4 companions).

Side note: affection seems to have no affect on mission crit chance, just how long it takes, and if the reduction is linear with affection, will be 15-20% reduction in mission and crafting time at 10000 affection.

Awesome tips. Thanks.