Lvl 50's in PvP

Inraika

^ This.

Seriously. Anyone that is aimed to be good in PvP only sees the way that WZ's are setup as an advantage to them. I, for one, welcome Level 50's in WZ's against my lowely level 19. It allows me to gauge the class and see how well it will be at level 50 when I get there. It also allows me to start practicing and learning certain scenarios against different classes and how to approach those fights. I see a learning experience out of it, even if non-level 50's are put at a slight disadvantage it just either makes you a better player...or sends you to the forums to complain about it...

Guess it just depends on what type of person you are...

Go and read the first post, It's not really the fact that 50's have advantages, its the fact that PvP on my server is currently ruined by it.

I simply asked if anyone else was having this problem, 50's have an advantage, I know it doesnt mean that its impossible to play against them.

Playing republic right? ;)

A) Yes it sucks

B) But plenty of people will tell you that "L2P" or "the common factor in all your losses is you" and "a good lv10 player with 11000 health can easily roll a bad player with a lv50 char and 40 talent points"

C) But in not too much time the advancement cap will have hit republic as well and it shall all be even steven

D) And if you want to make a solely PvP char then consider rolling consular (not that inquisitors are OP)

:wea_15:

A, yes

B, no. you can be the best lvl 10 player ever and still have no chance vs a lvl 50.

C Maybe.

D Consular isn't that good... SI/JC are FOTM.

That makes no sense lol.

If something is unbalanced it'll get fixed anyways.

So if you walk into a firefight with a pistol and your opponent has an AK-47 I'll become a better soldier and marksman?

You kidding me? I'm just going off some really loose logic like your post.

I can kill a level 50 in WZ PvP 1v1, I've done it several times. There's a slight advantage for being higher level...but not so much that if you can gain on them in actual player skill, that you can't beat them.

The point I was trying to make is, if you practice in a harder setting, then when you're level 50 and on a pure even/you have the advantage playing field...it should seem as though you're facerolling. Just like with any other game difficulty/etc.

PS - I'd choose a 9mm or something with less kickback pistol wise...and definitely over an AK-47, horribly inaccurate and lots of kickback.

Go and read the first post, It's not really the fact that 50's have advantages, its the fact that PvP on my server is currently ruined by it.

I simply asked if anyone else was having this problem, 50's have an advantage, I know it doesnt mean that its impossible to play against them.

I personally don't have this problem on my server. While, it does seem as though later on in the night it starts to queue me with more higher level matches then during primetime(which is understandable based on looking for matches) Republic side seems to have just as many level 40-50's as Empire on my server.

I personally don't have this problem on my server. While, it does seem as though later on in the night it starts to queue me with more higher level matches then during primetime(which is understandable based on looking for matches) Republic side seems to have just as many level 40-50's as Empire on my server.

Thats all I was really asking for.

Bolstering has never worked in the past. Basing your entire PvP system on it is not the best of ideas. It's an MMO not a MOBA, people aren't supposed to have the same stats, they aren't supposed to have this big of a difference either.