CE Vendor.... Ripoff

Curivity

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You already got enough. Quit being greedy.

Enough..? Lack of companion customization kits for some classes, 1 set of LIGHT armor gear and 1 tauntaun with a different texture..

I feel so unique! Seriously? It's funny how when the people that don't have CE are happy that we aren't getting what we are promised to get.

Please. Just stop posting things like "You got what you payed for" because that just takes up space on this thread.

If you have nothing constructive to say about this thread, please don't say it.

Thank you.

Enough..? Lack of companion customization kits for some classes, 1 set of LIGHT armor gear and 1 tauntaun with a different texture..

I feel so unique! Seriously? It's funny how when the people that don't have CE are happy that we aren't getting what we are promised to get.

Please. Just stop posting things like "You got what you payed for" because that just takes up space on this thread.

Thank you.

CE doesn't mean "Feel exclusive Edition" it is for, you know, Collectors!

I'm fully satisfied with my CE as i got it because i wanted to collect the very very limited Malgus statue.

Thank you.

If you can't wrap your mind around the part that "you got what you paid for" is the actual truth behind it, then I believe you should also stop posting, as it's getting you nowhere.

There's still all kinds of possibilities for the future too. Just because it's not there *right this very instant* doesn't mean it's never going to happen. I didn't buy the CE for the CE vendor. I bought it for the soundtrack and the statue on my mantle. Oh and the key, because the stores in my area were kinda lacking in the accessories dep't, and I am a security nut when it comes to my personal stuff.

Darth Malgus statue resale value.

There's your money back.

Lol, that's why there is an auction for one for $25 with16hrs left and no bids on a certain website, they are a dime a dozen.

As far as OP topic, I have CE too. But I would honestly rather them devote their efforts to other more important things then adding new stuff to the store.

I'm not a CE customer I bought the digital deluxe version, however....

I thought it was an interesting decision to take the orange "wedge" type speeder, sell it to everyone for a few weeks at 1million credits then move it exclusively to the VIP vendor up on the 2nd floor and put a huge 3.5mil price on it.

It says, here's something that we sold to average joe subscriber for 1million credits but now its exclusively yours for 3.5mil credits you lucky, VIP you!

It's like they want to punish the people who paid extra for the game.

So many people here who posts out of spite for people who bought the CE. Such sad human behaviour.

No more so than all of the CE people who "jokingly" referred to everyone else as normies and put down anyone who didn't buy the CE. The truth is people were saying for the longest time that the people buying the CE just for the digital items were setting themselves up for disappointment and so many of them lashed out saying that we had no idea what we were talking about. Now they're on here complaining that the digital items weren't what they expected.

Well I'm pretty satisfied with Imperial Soldier Armor. Although they should introduce other than Light Armor in social gear and add some other gear to CE vendor "as it was promised" (as far as I remember there was adnotation of regular updates of store - 4 months later didn't happen so far, but considering population problems game has now I can wait). Personally I would like to see Black Talon Imperial Soldier Armorset - looks exactly the same as Imperial Soldier but have some red accents added. It's not much, just an reskin. It was designed as shop with unique cosmetic stuff but there's nothing to choose between.

Also believe me instead of some stupid vendor I would better like to see an HUGE artbook (like the one in Skyrim Collector's Edition) - but didn't happen and vendor just don't live up to the value of CE.

Edited by Marrond

No more so than all of the CE people who "jokingly" referred to everyone else as normies and put down anyone who didn't buy the CE. The truth is people were saying for the longest time that the people buying the CE just for the digital items were setting themselves up for disappointment and so many of them lashed out saying that we had no idea what we were talking about. Now they're on here complaining that the digital items weren't what they expected.

In other words, you've decided to channel all your hate and spite onto the OP because of the actions of others? Sounds about right then. Such sad and pathetic childish responses.

Sorry your experiences wasn't up to your expectations, OP. Don't feel too bad though, BWA has been dropping the ball in a lot of crucial places in all aspects of the game if it makes you feel any better.

In other words, you've decided to channel all your hate and spite onto the OP because of the actions of others? Sounds about right then. Such sad and pathetic childish responses.

Where exactly did my post communicate hate and spite? I'm pointing out that a lot of the same people who attacked others are being defended now. If people want to do that fine, but no one should pretend that a good bit of the CE people who were on these forums before the wipe were exclusionary and mean towards others.

Personally, it never affected me. I bought my CE. I got it for the physical items. I've always told people that buying it for the digital items was going to upset them in the end. The only thing I think is wrong is that now that it bit them they all of a sudden feel they are entitled.

Now I guess I'll go back to "channeling my hate and spite onto the OP" who I never even mentioned in my posts.

"We'll be adding new content over time, but other areas of development are a higher priority right now."

Is the official word on this.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=72884&page=10

I payed for a system to be in place already with various types of gear and items that would be exclusive to CE holders from the get go. I was led to believe we would have tons of different items to choose from and show off to our friends/guild, etc.

Now, all we have is a few pieces of gear and some social items in the shop right now, and when the time comes to add new things in slowly as explained, people will JUMP ALL OVER those items and THEY WONT BE EXCLUSIVE! Who is going to care any when half the server is wearing those gear pieces because only one thing was added to the store in a certain month. Nobody will! Now, I can't guarantee that people would care if there was 200 different items in the store at launch, but I can say that it would of been exclusive and a large majority of the server wouldn't have just one certain item.

To be honest now, I'm probably not even going to buy anything from the CE store because everyone will have the item that they added for any given time. kthxbye

Hey that was my post :o