Lack of Help

Gakknor

Server: Thana Vesh

I am sitting here level 12 in the major city for the empire and have been LFG for hours for The Black Talon. Why does it take so long to find a group for a quest such as this so early in the game? It really turns me off to continuing this game. There is no one willing to join my group and do this quest. The recommend of 2 characters is completely wrong. Two level 10 characters cannot do this quest. Based on the difficulty you probably need 3 level 10 characters each with their own companion being really 6 players.

All I want to know is how to enjoy this game more? I really like the game when I have a group, but looking for group for hours falling asleep looking for group is not fun. You can't look for group while questing on a different planet because there are other group quests there to complete (which are higher level.)

I also been wanting to get into a guild, but no luck. Do I have anything to look forward to? Anything that perhaps gets better? Thanks.

If you are sitting at the major city for the empire you should travel back to the Imperial space station where that Talon quest actually is. You might have better luck finding a group there as that's where everyone doing that mission is.

Isn't that the major city? Where the load of crew trainers are.

btw 2 players have 2 compnions, use them. 3 plyers csn an only use one companion. 4 people total.

This here!

The beginning Flashpoints are EASILY 2-mannable!!

As for the later ones, not sure, not to that stage yet, but the beginning ones are technically one-mannable! (Black Talon being one of those!)

:D

This here!

The beginning Flashpoints are EASILY 2-mannable!!

As for the later ones, not sure, not to that stage yet, but the beginning ones are technically one-mannable! (Black Talon being one of those!)

:D

Can you explain how The Black Talon is soloable at level 12?

Can you explain how The Black Talon is soloable at level 12?

Sorry, I should have said They are solable once you get your companion. I cannot remember when i got mine. so "technically" not soloable, but you CAN run it alone once you get your companion to help!:cool:

Hours?! longest ive had to wait like maybe 5-15 minutes almost always people runnin the flashpoints alot of high lvls too farming social points. LFG tool heh not many games have released with it hell WoW didnt have it till like 3-4 years after its release eq2 just now got the thing implemented. What the heck did people do before they made a lfg tool sheesh and why do people continue to complain.

I am sitting here level 12 in the major city for the empire and have been LFG for hours for The Black Talon. Why does it take so long to find a group for a quest such as this so early in the game? It really turns me off to continuing this game. There is no one willing to join my group and do this quest. The recommend of 2 characters is completely wrong. Two level 10 characters cannot do this quest. Based on the difficulty you probably need 3 level 10 characters each with their own companion being really 6 players.

All I want to know is how to enjoy this game more? I really like the game when I have a group, but looking for group for hours falling asleep looking for group is not fun. You can't look for group while questing on a different planet because there are other group quests there to complete (which are higher level.)

I also been wanting to get into a guild, but no luck. Do I have anything to look forward to? Anything that perhaps gets better? Thanks.

You can solo it as a Merc or Sorc aswel, but as someone said Imperial Fleet is the best place to look for flashpoints.

It shouldn't be taking more than 5 minutes to get into a group.. at least its never taken me more than that. Black Talon is on the Imperial fleet btw..

Sorry, I should have said They are solable once you get your companion. I cannot remember when i got mine. so "technically" not soloable, but you CAN run it alone once you get your companion to help!:cool:

I do have a companion. The first group of NPCs killed me though. I used a medpac and it didn't help one bit.