[VoidStar] Planting bombs while in stealth? Bug or Working as Intended?

DeadBeautiful

There are few classes that can detect stealthed characters, a Sith Warrior is not one of them. Today, in a pvp match, we had a shadow plant bombs whilst in stealth, and we had no way of detecting him, because the opposing team focused the people that could.

Is this a bug or working as intended or is an exploit? If this is working as intended, then what the f*ck?

Must be a bug if he couldnt not be seen while DOIN it. I play Shadow btw.

Bomb cast time is 8 sec. Stealth cooldown is 6 sec.

See what i did there?

Stealth to the door. Plant bomb (i go out stealth). Imeadiately cast stealth. I'm a ninja.

There are few classes that can detect stealthed characters, a Sith Warrior is not one of them. Today, in a pvp match, we had a shadow plant bombs whilst in stealth, and we had no way of detecting him, because the opposing team focused the people that could.

Is this a bug or working as intended or is an exploit? If this is working as intended, then what the f*ck?

Planting stuff always breaks my stealth. You cant even emote without breaking stealth.

Sounds like a bug or lag maybe.

Had this happen to me aswell. Whilst planting the bombs the Consular did not break stealth.

Furthermore in the same match I was being attacking by a Consular, they opened from stealth but remained in stealth the entire time, I could not see or target them until I was practically dead.

No idea what is causing this bug or how widespread it is :p

Voidstar has nothing but issues.

Played today after the supposed "fix" was in place for the barriers. Nope, they are still broken. I was stuck behind the barrier once for 20 seconds a second time for 23 seconds. Hell, the opposing team could have walked to the doors and won that round.

So it doesn't surprise me that their are other issues. Sounds like the team with the most stealthers is the auto win.