Can't get back to Starting Area? Help!

Suntor

I have a friend who was lvl 6 when he left his starting zone, and he didn't get his companion yet, either. We can't seem to find out how to get him back there, so he can finish up and his companion. Is there any way to get back that we are missing here. Thanks.

Republic or Sith? Either way you have to go from the fleet station and go to the same lift that takes you to the Esseles flashpoint and when you go down turn left and take that shuttle to your planet where you started.

• 3 years later...
I am unable to get to mine, I am a Jedi gunslinger and I did a flash point and now I can't get back to my starting area

There is an elevator on the fleet that takes you to the shuttles - just check the map and hover over the elevators until you find the one to Tython/Ord Mantel. (The elevators are at the north, south, east, and west sides of the main "fleet" - north is the Cartel Bazaar- Rep, south - Imp)

Edited by JediQuaker

Republic or Sith? Either way you have to go from the fleet station and go to the same lift that takes you to the Esseles flashpoint and when you go down turn left and take that shuttle to your planet where you started.
No. That takes you to Coruscant. (or if you're on Empire side, and going past the Black Talon flashpoint, that shuttle takes you to Dromund Kaas).

If you want to go back to the starter planet, for Republic you need the elevator marked Tython and Ord Mantell Departures, and for Empire, it's the Hutta and Korriban Departures elevator.