Rishi Datacron still bugged

Crimsonorion

The Rishi datacrons were opened on our server (RE) about a week ago. Shout went up that they were available for clicking in instance 2 - managed to get 5 of my characters over there and clicked on each of them - received all stat increases, codex entries etc.

So it is possible to get them to spawn - maybe a "meat tree" issue again, once clicked the stones become broken unless another instance opens up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rishi datacrons were opened on our server (RE) about a week ago. Shout went up that they were available for clicking in instance 2 - managed to get 5 of my characters over there and clicked on each of them - received all stat increases, codex entries etc.

So it is possible to get them to spawn - maybe a "meat tree" issue again, once clicked the stones become broken unless another instance opens up?

I did that for 1 toon, but you don't get the codex entry that way.

Did this yesterday and it's still bugged I got to last step and the rock formation is not click able. This is a freaken pain in the *** I'm so sick of this crap if the DEV can't put stuff that works than just stop and focus on stuff that works.

Now I will have to get these stupid Data packet again that as a 0.1% chance of dropping. Suggestion can you increase the drop rate on these game breaking bugged idiocy to 50% drop rate.

Edited by RDX-TWO

• 2 weeks later...
If only bioware removed the freaking stats gain from all datacrons and gave them to all characters i wouldn't even mind about those bugs, if i want to read codex entries, i can god damm google. Edited by James_Mcturney
too nervous when i typed it.

This is disappointing. We've tried to do this 2 separate times and it's been bugged.

I'm still waiting for confirmation from the community before we invest all that time again.

If we can't get the old content 100%, then why are we bringing out new content? This creates the perception that when new content is released that it won't be done correctly. (Things like bugs, accessible areas that are intended to be restricted/ blocked, etc.)

You know what I'm saying right??

If you're going to do something, do it right. Take pride in your performance people and improve our experiences.

• 3 weeks later...
Is this datacron STILL bugged?!

It is fixed according to the 3.2 patch notes:

The Unique Rock Formation, Cybernetic Skull, and Anchored Rock on Rishi now spawn more consistently, and more frequently.

Haven't tried it since then yet though, so I don't know if it was actually fixed.

I ran through the entire datacron quest line on the day 3.2 was released without a hitch.

There was a worrying delay before the tenticles apeared and smashed the rock - but otherwise the worst part was waiting for those "piggies" to spawn so I could get the 3 initial tokens.