Rishi Datacron still bugged

Crimsonorion

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had the same problem with the blue beam. We tried transferring layers and still no luck. We finally did get it a layers with no blue beam and were able to click on the rock then came the next bug that we were not able to click on the anchored rock. I noticed a brand new layer had formed so I went there, clicked the blue beam and traveled to the rock and clicked with no problems. So, give that a try and transfer to a newly formed layer and see if it works.

So I spent like 3 hours off & on today to get the Grophets. I got the first 1 & logged off.

After a few hours logged back in & got the last 2. I got the achievement, but not the "Wolf Of Rishi" title, which I thought was weird but okay.

I make it to Step 4 of the hunt, to find I can not click on the rock, nor move on to step 5! :mad:

I know the title/ achievements disappearing will be fixed tomorrow on patch, but will this give me my achievements back so I can continue this?! :rak_02:

So far I've seen nothing official about this being fixed although after further research I've found it's been bugged since Beta or Early Access one.

Could a Dev give an answer, please?

Thanks! :)

So I spent like 3 hours off & on today to get the Grophets. I got the first 1 & logged off.

After a few hours logged back in & got the last 2. I got the achievement, but not the "Wolf Of Rishi" title, which I thought was weird but okay.

I make it to Step 4 of the hunt, to find I can not click on the rock, nor move on to step 5! :mad:

I know the title/ achievements disappearing will be fixed tomorrow on patch, but will this give me my achievements back so I can continue this?! :rak_02:

So far I've seen nothing official about this being fixed although after further research I've found it's been bugged since Beta or Early Access one.

Could a Dev give an answer, please?

Thanks! :)

Sadly, the rock not being clickable at times is apparently working as intended.

For whatever reason, the sea creature seems to only be there at certain times, which are unknown.

...kinda dumb, IMO, but I think that's the case.

Overall POOR design.

After several hours of camping, I got all 3 [Data Packet]s. Had my companion sell my junk items, those afore mentioned [Data Packet]s were considered junk, and got sold.

Submitted a ticket, was told there is nothing they can do about it, even though I can provide screenshots of each [Data Packet].

Logged out, lost my Achievements.

With so much potential this patch has, it is highly overshadowed by bugs, ridiculous datacron bugs (items being "trash"), itemization, and so much more little sh*t, it's maddening.

Is there a QA team?

So this is supposed to be fixed but it is actually not fixed? I guess I will keep my data packets till this is really sorted... if I still care about playing by then since they have zero respect for the time we spend in game. Edited by demotivator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes & no. lolz

I was given back my packets. I finally went to do the chain. The first skull I was on didn't work. I had to switch instances. It worked fine. Went all the way through the steps to clickable rock. No clickable rock, no scanning from Skulls, etc...I was like what the heck?!

I went down to the island & the ground shook, never saw the tentacles, and poof there was all the datacrons. BUT while I was watching what I was getting stat wise only one I saw move was my Strength one (the one that increases your HP). None of the codex entries are fixed. Just numbers still. But at least I got it.

I will wait for awhile for my other toons to try it.

Cause last patch I farmed all three packets, went up to the skull after I had already buffed myself with all three packets, only to find the skull was bugged out and not clickable. So after the patch I refarmed all three packets, have now confirmed the skull is currently not bugged out but am hesitant to apply these buffs that count down even if you are offline in the event one of the future hoops I have to jump has a kink in it. Especially since I don't want to farm these packets a third time. Anyone know if I can proceed with confidence or should I just hold onto them for a few more patches?

I made a post in General but I figured I'd post it here too since I don't know where this best belongs but...

Last patch I farmed all three packets, went up to the skull after I had already buffed myself with all three packets, only to find the skull was bugged out and not clickable. So after the patch I refarmed all three packets, have now confirmed the skull is currently not bugged out but am hesitant to apply these buffs that count down even if you are offline in the event one of the future hoops I have to jump has a kink in it. Especially since I don't want to farm these packets a third time. Anyone know if I can proceed with confidence or should I just hold onto them for a few more patches?

They were supposedly fixed in 3.0.1 a couple weeks ago.

While they where technically fixed, the achievements themselves would not show in your codex. However now I went from 69/70 to 73/70 which makes me go huh? I'm still not convinced what stats I actually got increased but I know that I went from 980 presence to like 1100 and something now. I just wish there was a way to know how much stats I should have if I took everything off if I have every possible datacron in the game.

While they where technically fixed, the achievements themselves would not show in your codex. However now I went from 69/70 to 73/70 which makes me go huh? I'm still not convinced what stats I actually got increased but I know that I went from 980 presence to like 1100 and something now. I just wish there was a way to know how much stats I should have if I took everything off if I have every possible datacron in the game.

I have all datacrons in the game, including the fleet one, in a couple of characters and I think my Presence value hovers around the 1045+ value.

Will check later all the same.

I don't think its broken I think once used it takes an X amount of time for them to reset.

So go check the final phase before starting to avoid getting to the end with the buffs to fund it you can't do it because of the reset timer.